• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyze Victor/split from Forum's Scariest Members

Mole

Permabanned
Well, I think you're an F.

That's a start. So I am a "- - F -". That's one letter out of four. But I think the first letter is the most important, so do you think I am an I or an E?

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
That's a start. So I am a "- - F -". That's one letter out of four. But I think the first letter is the most important, so do you think I am an I or an E?

IxFP

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
No one scares me... but the one person that has me a little uncomfortable is this person who seemingly has everyone fooled but I get the strong feeling that that's a facade and he's not being 'him'.

Yeah, I know who you're talking about.

He's occasionally funny, though.

Gotta give him that.

Mole

Permabanned

Ah, we are getting there. So far I am an IxFP. There is only one letter to go. I wonder what I am. Will it change my life? Four is a nice number, a nice round number. And four squared is my lucky number 16. But I don't want you to think I am superstitious or anything. And nor do I want you to think I am into numerology. No, what I want to know is the second letter of my type.

What do you think it is?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
"Yet another [thread] devolves into a Victor-centric discussion. The man has talent.
-InaF3157"

And he is an infj...darn I couldn't even help but take the bait too...talk about scary ;)

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
And he is an infj

I think you're joking here, but if not.... No he isn't

Ah, we are getting there. So far I am an IxFP. There is only one letter to go. I wonder what I am. Will it change my life? Four is a nice number, a nice round number. And four squared is my lucky number 16. But I don't want you to think I am superstitious or anything. And nor do I want you to think I am into numerology. No, what I want to know is the second letter of my type.

What do you think it is?

S, although i bet you'd like everybody to think N.... There's alot of superfluous stuff in most of your posts, but it seems forced most of the time

Yeah, I know who you're talking about.

He's occasionally funny, though.

Gotta give him that.

please tell me... please please please :D

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think you're joking here, but if not.... No he isn't
:D

"INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types."

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Yet another [thread] devolves into a Victor-centric discussion. The man has talent.
-InaF3157"

And he is an infj...darn I couldn't even help but take the bait too...talk about scary ;)

Victor's posts are dripping with Ni+Fi. I don't see any evidence of Fe or Ti at all (which discounts INFJ.) You're absolutely right about the Ni though.

So this leads me to narrow him down to INTJ or ISFP, with much more focus on the tertiary than the auxiliary. He describes himself as an extreme introvert, which would explain his leading with two introverted functions.

I lean toward ISFP (with Ni emphasized a lot more than Se) because I think his Fi is the stronger force, and that he turns Ni on and off more consciously. But I don't think he's fully conscious of the extent to which Fi pervades everything he says (which is typical of the dominant function.)

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
"INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types."

No

read my post again, and the post below yours

MU HA HA

Use your Ni.

;)

My Ni is kinda rusty atm, pleeeeease tell me :p

edit: i have a feeling that i would agree with you if you told me though :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Victor's posts are dripping with Ni+Fi. I don't see any evidence of Fe or Ti at all (which discounts INFJ.) You're absolutely right about the Ni though.

So this leads me to narrow him down to INTJ or ISFP, with much more focus on the tertiary than the auxiliary. He describes himself as an extreme introvert, which would explain his leading with two introverted functions.

I lean toward ISFP (with Ni emphasized a lot more than Se) because I think his Fi is the stronger force, and that he turns Ni on and off more consciously. But I don't think he's fully conscious of the extent to which Fi pervades everything he says (which is typical of the dominant function.)

If my memory serves me well he "was" an INTJ before you came here.
Just saying.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If my memory serves me well he "was" an INTJ before you came here.
Just saying.

Fair enough; when the auxiliary function is very weak (as in Victor's case) it's pretty easy to confuse Ni+Fi with Fi+Ni. There's no Se or Te coming out to clarify the difference.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fair enough; when the auxiliary function is very weak (as in Victor's case) it's pretty easy to confuse Ni+Fi with Fi+Ni. There's no Se or Te coming out to clarify the difference.

Maybe Victor is an INTJ. That would explain why in one post he said Se made him feel "drunk" - it's his inferior function.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe Victor is an INTJ. That would explain why in one post he said Se made him feel "drunk" - it's his inferior function.

It's possible. INTJ is my second guess--but any extreme introvert might feel "drunk" when indulging an extroverted function.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
If Victor is an INTJ, then I am an INFP.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ya know..with that avi of yours..*ponders*