• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyze Victor/split from Forum's Scariest Members

Qre:us

When my ego is attacked, it defends itself. You know this but keep on attacking me.

You also know now that my ego comes at the expense of my creativity. And that it the deeper reason you continue to attack me.

And the even deeper reason is that you hate your own creativity even more than you hate mine.

And the deepest reason is because your ego defines your creativity. Your ego holds your creativity captive. So when I chip away at your ego, you think me to chip away at your creativity. Separate, and you will find humility in your art. It's freeing.

He doesn't want to be typed, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be analysed either, which is why doing so is pointless at best. What type he is or isn't makes no difference.

Carry on.

Too right.

So it begs the question, why did he fan the flames of those that tried to type him before (see start of this thread)?

He would love to have a thread dedicated to him that goes down in TypeC history, like Jack's, or exceeding it. We're just giving his ego what it wants. ;)

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
So you can imagine, Nolla, what a pleasure for me to read your posts and find I am understood.

Oh, I don't understand you. I tried, but it was long ago, so I let go and basicly ignored your posts for a while. Sometimes I was interested to read them just because of the style. Lately I've been mostly just letting my eyes go over the words without trying to decipher the meaning and it has been a lot more entertaining. See, everyone hates puzzles, at least a bit. So, of course they try to solve you.

Mole

Permabanned
Oh, I don't understand you. I tried, but it was long ago, so I let go and basicly ignored your posts for a while. Sometimes I was interested to read them just because of the style. Lately I've been mostly just letting my eyes go over the words without trying to decipher the meaning and it has been a lot more entertaining. See, everyone hates puzzles, at least a bit. So, of course they try to solve you.

Yes, I am not a puzzle to solve rather I am a pleasure to enjoy.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
All puzzles are more interesting before solving. When you have that bad picture of the Eiffel tower there lying on the table the sense of achievement disappears quickly and you think "Where am I going to put the dinner?"

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
So why was he listed as INFP just because Jack Flak told him to?

Mole

Permabanned
So why was he listed as INFP just because Jack Flak told him to?

Because the meaning of any communication is the response.

And when I asked, what do you think my type is, the response came back, INFP. So I took this to be the meaning of my question.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Because the meaning of any communication is the response.

And when I asked, what do you think my type is, the response came back, INFP. So I took this to be the meaning of my question.

Was his the only suggestion?

Mole

Permabanned
All puzzles are more interesting before solving. When you have that bad picture of the Eiffel tower there lying on the table the sense of achievement disappears quickly and you think "Where am I going to put the dinner?"

And this is what will happen to me.

When they solve the puzzle of Victor, they will cast me aside and only think of dinner.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Indeed, that is why you need to find a way to be the dinner. The fullfillment lasts longer.

And this is what will happen to me.

When they solve the puzzle of Victor, they will cast me aside and only think of dinner.

But, you'll have your art, isn't that what's most important?

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
So when Jack Flak said INFP, that was the only type suggested to Victor? Did this occur before or after the switch from MBTIcentral to Typoc?

I'm greedy - I want my art and I want you.

I don't know why but this thought is quite unsettling.

I guess, I guess......it makes me feel........let's see.........ah, objectified.

The problem is that you'll be devoured, but then again, there's no better way of dissolving the ego than digestion.

:laugh: As the other fate is constipation due to ego.

Mole

Permabanned
I don't know why but this thought is quite unsettling.

I guess, I guess......it makes me feel........let's see.........ah, objectified.

:laugh: As the other fate is constipation due to ego.

An ego makes a good servant but a bad master.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He doesn't want to be typed, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be analysed either, which is why doing so is pointless at best. What type he is or isn't makes no difference.

Carry on.

Ps lol @ pull a Halla! I'm so gonna use that :D

I think he loves the attention and especially enjoys the fact that he's been able to fool a number of people into thinking he doesn't want it.