• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyze Victor/split from Forum's Scariest Members

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ I agree as well.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree.
Intentionally vague is not the same thing as intuitive.

To some people it is. I love being intentionally vague; when I do it on here people think I'm an N. All you really have to do is leave out some core detail that makes it easy to understand and it gets you N's minds going. :tongue:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd say ISFJ.... the J particularly because he is constantly pedeling his own values and soap boxing about them, usually without any evidence

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am here to confuse you.

Like a vampire bat drinking blue koolaid.

I am the antithesis of space heaters. Because Hitler made MBTI to categorize people like he did the jews. MBTI is evil.

I agree with Rasputin- “God has seen your tears and heard your prayers. Fear not, the child will not die.” Because for some reason this random as hell quote applies to something that I'm talking about. Also child abuse.

Life is like a monkey eating a banana. The monkey dies by choking on it.

How did the monkey choke on it? Because I said so.

If only I had a tangible thought to share, I might sound more like Victor.

=======================================================

Am I an INTJ yet?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To some people it is. I love being intentionally vague; when I do it on here people think I'm an N. All you really have to do is leave out some core detail that makes it easy to understand and it gets you N's minds going. :tongue:

:yim_rolling_on_the_ Stop giving away our secrets.

When you leave out detail you trigger a digging for Si :newwink:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Profound! Prophetic! Like ... looking at goat entrails!

VagrantFarce

Hey, that's just how intuitives naturally interact! It's not my fault for being wrong if they're pretending! :D

I still stand by INTJ based on the post from the other thread, PROVE ME WRONG PEOPLE (!) :popc1:

VagrantFarce

He, himself, earlier in this thread, has said, he doesn't believe himself to be either T or J...

When I was first came here, I thought I was an INTJ, then ISTJ, then INFP, then INFJ, then ENTP etc etc. People find it very hard to look at themselves objectively. :) From what I've seen, I think INTJ. So poo poo to what he thinks! What we think we are doesn't reflect how we actually are! :)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
C'mon folks, try it yourself, there's almost always one word from the previous sentence in the one following:

Posting "like" Victor is not hard to do.

Hard is trying to tie your shoe while you're walking down the sidewalk.

Down the cold-hard sidewalk of life where stopping is frowned upon.

And because it's frowned upon, we don't dare to violate the rules.

The rules tell us that frowning will only increase your wrinkles in old age.

But only the truly old or truly young have no wrinkles of the soul.

Their souls are free; wrinkle-free that is ;).​

Sorry, that was awful, but it's stream of consciousness, more than intuition in my eyes. It feels good, and I maintain Victor sees words as art and paints us pictures thusly.

ISFP.

This was actually really good. Why dont we have each type try it and see who pulls it off the best. I vote for INFP. PROVE ME WRONG!!

Qre:us

When I was first came here, I thought I was an INTJ, then ISTJ, then INFP, then INFJ, then ENTP etc etc. People find it very hard to look at themselves objectively. :) From what I've seen, I think INTJ. So poo poo to what he thinks! What we think we are doesn't reflect how we actually are! :)

Do you just want to hear a confirmation that you are right?

Okay, yes, he's INTJ. :nice:

Do you feel better now?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why are you so positive about Fi? Extreme introversion of Intuition could make it look like Feeling is also introverted. I just think if you look directly at function order, you see that N and F stick faaar above the other ones, and NFP is out because Ne seems so absent.

I guess you could claim INTJ, but I see very little Te...where's the tangible practicality of the things he says? And ISFP misses the extreme intuition.

If you can't see Fi in Victor's posts then there's no point in us discussing it because our perspectives are too divergent.

ISFP doesn't miss the extreme intuition; it explains it perfectly. Fi-Se-Ni-Te, with the auxiliary largely squelched in favor of the tertiary. Extreme introversion is a function of leading with two introverted functions.

His repressed Se comes out in the form of enjoying how much of an immediate impact he makes when he runs around spouting off about how MBTI is a cult. He admits to possibly having histrionic personality disorder--he likes the effect of making a scene, but it still takes a backseat to the more pronounced Fi+Ni.

Being an xSxx type doesn't preclude someone from having a strong intuitive function.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree, definately one of those two. I'd lean toward INTJ because, of what I've read, the guy is pretty much defined by his abstract detachment and his constant perspective-shifting.

Anyone else reading causal Te logic in this? Or is it just me? :)

Also, y'know how Victor always flips his perspective to keep control of a conversation? Reminds me of this scene:

[youtube=Ds-2WcqaziM]INTJ[/youtube]

INTJ, my final offer or strike my dead. :yes:

I've seen this movie before, but it wasn't until you put it like this and I watched this scene again, that it became clear that Victor's style is definitely a less sinister version of the coin toss conversation. Great comparison.

Mole

Permabanned
Posting "like" Victor is not hard to do.

Posting like Victor is not hard to do. I do it all the time. The hard thing is being Victor. For behind every post is a logical mind and a beating heart. You look at my posts and don't see me. But here I am.

You might say, there are my posts and there is me. Of course I am privy to me all the time, but how can I share me with you?

Well, I try to do that in my posts but my posts are not understood. My posts are actually logical but they are seen as random.

I always live in hope that someone will respond to my actual posts, to what I have written. But all I get is incomprehension.

So I have been thinking of writing my posts and then replying to my own posts and cutting out the middle man.

But it seems too easy. (That's what they say here when you ask them to do something - "Too easy").

Yeah, it's too easy to reply to myself. After all I understand myself. No, I need you to misunderstand me because that is something I can't do myself.

And you really do it very well - after 4,000 posts, I am as misunderstood at the end as at the beginning.

But here I am right in front of you, only separated by a screen. I inhabit my own soul. How can I let you in?

Victor, the sentiment of this post:
Posting like Victor is not hard to do. I do it all the time. The hard thing is being Victor. For behind every post is a logical mind and a beating heart. You look at my posts and don't see me. But here I am.

You might say, there are my posts and there is me. Of course I am privy to me all the time, but how can I share me with you?

Well, I try to do that in my posts but my posts are not understood. My posts are actually logical but they are seen as random.

I always live in hope that someone will respond to my actual posts, to what I have written. But all I get is incomprehension.

So I have been thinking of writing my posts and then replying to my own posts and cutting out the middle man.

But it seems too easy. (That's what they say here when you ask them to do something - "Too easy").

Yeah, it's too easy to reply to myself. After all I understand myself. No, I need you to misunderstand me because that is something I can't do myself.

And you really do it very well - after 4,000 posts, I am as misunderstood at the end as at the beginning.

But here I am right in front of you, only separated by a screen. I inhabit my own soul. How can I let you in?

contradicts your previous one:
So now we all feel the same thing at the same time - our thoughts and feeling are imploding into one another every time we log on.

Surely you have noticed.

Are we connecting with each other or are we not?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ You don't really expect Ti consistency from him, do you?

^ You don't really expect Ti consistency from him, do you?
Yes, I do, especially this instance, and I picked this specific time to point it out because he said....

Previously he has said he does not want his posts to be read as logical...and since he now brought it up, I want him to explain.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Victor - I think there are many people here who see logic in your posts. I said myself that I think that you make extremely valid points. You make some people think with what you say.

At the same time, you're demanding that we acknowledge you on some deep intimate level that is probably not going to be achieved on a thread. The sort of thing you're asking for is generally done in one on one conversations.

Also, I don't see where you're acknowledging the rest of us so much as sacred, individual human beings with your taunts about our blind allegiance to MBTI, et al.

It's almost like we're paying so much attention to you that you're complaining that we aren't paying even more attention. The word histrionic does spring to mind, and I'll admit I'm a bit of an attention whore myself.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I do, especially this instance, and I picked this specific time to point it out because he said....

Previously he has said he does not want his posts to be read as logical...and since he now brought it up, I want him to explain.

Your criticism is based on a Ti-oriented definition of consistency.

Fi-ers frequently describe themselves as "very logical" because to them, Fi is logic.

Victor - I think there are many people here who see logic in your posts. I said myself that I think that you make extremely valid points.

Case in point.