• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyze Victor/split from Forum's Scariest Members

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Begging your pardon, but INFJs are not attention whores. And INFJs, if they are going to write at all, try to write something that will help the whole. If we're floating above you, we're quiet about it. We're not pointing out that we're floating above you. And we're not whiney. If we think we're being picked on, we retreat and try to figure out why, instead of every other post complaining that we're being bullied. This is not INFJ behavior. He's not an INFJ. We may speak in metaphors but not for the purpose of being unintelligible. And we don't think it's funny that people don't understand us and continue to be oblique while complaining of being misunderstood.

I could go on, but I trust you get the idea. NOT an INFJ.

Have to agree with this. I get so confused on this forum -- does everyone who writes in the most esoteric metaphors get called INFJ? Is that what Ni looks like to people... metaphorical language? I read who people type as "INFJ" and it's always the person who seems like they would be the crazy shaman on the street with a bamboo drum. None of the INFJs I know are like this. You can completely understand them for the most part.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Yeah, does anyone relate to Victor?

:) I can relate to you.

Take that how you will. ;)

Besides. If you chose to spend your time discussing bollocks with a bunch of self-obsessed idiots, that's your call.

All the best. Happy new year!

:)

Cloudblue

Amazing Spambot!
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
Hmmmm...

INFJ?

Edit:I will also say that ¨the what´s my type section¨,can sometimes be replaced by a random post on someone else's successful post,and Victor is WIN...

The more you know...

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't actually see any of Victor's real personality show through; just his creative writing. It all seems rehearsed and holding back his personality. I have no idea. :p

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't actually see any of Victor's real personality show through; just his creative writing. It all seems rehearsed and holding back his personality. I have no idea. :p

So the question becomes which type is capable of putting on such a remarkable and elaborate mask, and is able to fool most of the people most of the time?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's surprising that in all nineteen pages of this topic, no one has bothered to ask Victor to take a test or explain his thought processes. So far I'm getting the sense that everyone is more interested in underlining his personality, with Myers-Briggs as the starting point, than they are in assigning him an actual type. He is an interesting person, of course--why else would we be discussing him again?--but we'll never reach an end at this rate. So how about this, Victor? Why don't you take this test for us ( Understanding the Eight Jungian Cognitive Processes / Eight Functions Attitudes ) and let us know your results? Then we can begin to decide in earnest which label to glue on you.

redacted

One thing to keep in mind is that someone doesn't have to "relate to" or "be like" someone else of their type. Sometimes extreme introverts are hard to type for this reason...

Anyway, just because you INFJs don't relate to Victor doesn't mean he isn't INFJ.

Remember, it's a descriptive system...that is all. Whatever the best description is IS your type.

Qre:us

It's surprising that in all nineteen pages of this topic, no one has bothered to ask Victor to take a test or explain his thought processes. So far I'm getting the sense that everyone is more interested in underlining his personality, with Myers-Briggs as the starting point, than they are in assigning him an actual type. He is an interesting person, of course--why else would we be discussing him again?--but we'll never reach an end at this rate. So how about this, Victor? Why don't you take this test for us ( Understanding the Eight Jungian Cognitive Processes / Eight Functions Attitudes ) and let us know your results? Then we can begin to decide in earnest which label to glue on you.

You didn't read all the pages, did ya? :newwink: I understand.

He kinda was asked, directly:

Victor, are you ISFP?
I think that would be quite interesting actually. :)
I must admit I was wondering myself. If I understand it correctly, S would give me an artistic side and I idealize creativity and art but secretly fear I am not creative.

And if I understand it, N would make me intuitive. And I guess I am not too sure what intuitive means in this context for I use intuitive and counter-intuitive in another context altogether.

All I can say is that I am probably not T or J.

And even I is in a little doubt as I am histrionic.

However in talking about this I have learnt a little more about MBTI.

But it all remains a bit of a mystery to me.

Maybe he'll take you up on the offer to do an online test (but, Victor also thinks MBTI to be BS).

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One thing to keep in mind is that someone doesn't have to "relate to" or "be like" someone else of their type. Sometimes extreme introverts are hard to type for this reason...

True.... I'm still interested in who relates to him, just for curiosity's sake. I agree with BC that his style of posting can throw you off, and probably why no one is standing up and saying, "He's so much like my type.".

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Yeah, does anyone relate to Victor? And if so, how?

I enjoy the double meanings and hidden messages you try to convey through your posts. Sometimes what you say is taken so literally that you get yourself into trouble. I also think you should write a novel, an epic poem at least, and expand this literary aptitude of yours.

I don't necessarily relate to your POV or agree with you, but I find you interesting and charming. We haven't had any quarrel I've been a party to. You aren't afraid to speak your mind and that's an admirable quality.

True.... I'm still interested in who relates to him, just for curiosity's sake. I agree with BC that his style of posting can throw you off, and probably why no one is standing up and saying, "He's so much like my type.".

Indeed - no one seems to want to claim him. :(

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You didn't read all the pages, did ya? :newwink: I understand.
*smiles* No, luckily I'm not quite pathetic enough to read through 190+ posts about Victor's type. I can just tell from the tone of the discussion that no one has asked him any piercing questions.

Actually, I think it would be interesting to see people ask Victor more direct questions, in general. He seems to hover somewhere behind a thick bank of fog, and it would be nice to get a closer look at his profile.

G

Ginkgo

The very fact that he's summoning attention in this thread constitutes Fi. I'm sure he delights in this analyzing session of his... somehow. He doesn't entirely mesh with preconceived stereotypes, which I'm sure he loves. His posts are usually responsive and relate previous statements to his own knowledge about the world. This tends to derail topics. I'm not going to slap an archetype on him, though I have my opinions.

This is like unveiling a masked superhero. Don't disclose his identity and don't tarnish it people!

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Yeah, does anyone relate to Victor? And if so, how?

Yes. Although we don't always find common ground on an issue, I have little trouble relating to his particular style of communication.

Requires movement.

sofmarhof

MBTI Type
INTP
Has anyone but Victor ever had a 20 page thread dedicated to them? Because it's pretty impressive.