• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type my daughter

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
update from my husband minutes ago.

"binks" has created wanted posters on the dsi (nintendo) and has captured the criminals (her 8 year old brother and 5 year old sister). they are locked in prison which she has made out of a bed, toys and pillows and are not being let out until the timer goes off on her ipod touch, one hour. she made a deal with them. if they stay in prison for an hour, she will be their slave and if she wins, they will be her slave. i am willing to bet she has figured that she will win this one hands down.

so based on this, what type is my 9 year old daughter? fyi this sort of things goes on all the time with her tricking them into doing things for her benefit. :laugh:

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ESTJ, ENTJ or ENTP i think

but only 9 years old, so a lot can still happen :D

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My best guess would be ENTJ. She's kind of like my oldest only more extroverted.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I'd say ENTJ too, but 9 years is indeed still young. I think children has a far less rigid use of cognative functions than adults. She's still exploring her comfort zones and preferences so it could still change. But usually the strongest behavioural patterns do shape the person. I think it's safe to assume she's definatly an extraverted thinker though. :)

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Too young to type... but does it really matter? She'll be a succesful and intelligent adult, a leader of some sorts. Propably.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Too young to type... but does it really matter? She'll be a succesful and intelligent adult, a leader of some sorts. Probably.
yes she is too young and no it doesn't matter. mbti is an indicator. i'm always saying that. stop trying to suck all the fun out of things. ;P

here are the mug shots she took.

P1000302.jpg
P1000300.jpg

i finally freed them so they could have dinner so no one "won", but she kept them quiet and out of my hair for a good while which was nice of her. :smile:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
LOL! That is too much! She's good.

wolfy

awsm
She is obviously an estp. The next in her sights will be her infj mum. I'll bet my bottom dollar on it.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
LOL! That is too much! She's good.
lol thanks. she could have put more effort into it but yeah i know, she's only 9. :laugh:
She is obviously an estp. The next in her sights will be her infj mum. I'll bet my bottom dollar on it.
i'm not so sure about that. she knows better than to challenge me! iow don't set the crazy lady off! :laugh: all kidding aside though i can see estj. she is young and and if she is intuitive it may surface later, but right now she seems to be estj. she is organized for a kid her age. i've always said she'll do well in whatever she does. i've even told her teachers that (when she hasn't been challenged by them) she will be fine. i've no doubt that she will surpass most of them in her lifetime. nothing worse than uninspiring educators. :/

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
well she's definitely extroverted but tones it down for her parents. not sure about the rest. i've said to her for example, "who do you think you are?" she answers by telling me her name. then i get pissed off because i think she's being smart but her dad will say, well you asked and she told you. logic. blah. ;p

she isn't very sensitive and things seem to roll off her back. i wish i was that way when i was her age. i'm glad she doesn't let things upset her. that alone will benefit her greatly. at the heart of it all i think she wants to be her own person, while pleasing her parents at the same time. she also likes to play strategy games with her dad and wow with me so ENFJ might not be far off. whatever she is though i admire her. so many good qualities. :yes:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't know but she sounds awesome. :D