• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help type me??

tastes_like_purple

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Okay so not knowing who i am is killing me , not in the literal sense ahaa.
I just feel lost or like i don't know who i am. So if anyone could help out i'd really appreciate it :)

I already posted this somewhere earlier :

I feel like i'm two different people sometimes? I know its not really a quality but i'm just putting it out there
- I'm extremely unorganised
- I go through random phases where i don't care what the consequences of my actions are
- I'm very sensitive and i hate it, its a downfall and something i can't control
- I am incapable of looking past peoples good points, i can see badness but i always turn a blind eye toward it
- I often change how i act depending on who i'm with, leading back to the two different people thing
- I'm not academic at all, i struggle with most subjects.
- I have a limited attension span
- I feel very deeply. When im sad im borderline depressed.
- I'm obsessed with my image and how i come off across to people
- No motivation or ambition
- I think too much about things i regret, i dwell on everything
- I get bored in relationships fast
- I'm almost too nice
- I find it hard to talk about feelings

So what do you think?

attetude

MBTI Type
xxxx
Hey, you're just like me.

Either borderline ENxP or fucked up INFx.

EDIT: ESFP after I finally bothered to read everything you posted. Not too much info to type you exactly.

tastes_like_purple

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Yeah I thought I was an ESFP for ages a while back but then realised I'm not nearly flighty or outgoing enough.

Maybe I'm just a little fucked up ahaa xD

Thanks anyway :D

I guess if anyone needs more info just ask away i dont mind:)

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Okay so not knowing who i am is killing me , not in the literal sense ahaa.
I just feel lost or like i don't know who i am. So if anyone could help out i'd really appreciate it :)

I already posted this somewhere earlier :

I feel like i'm two different people sometimes? I know its not really a quality but i'm just putting it out there
- I'm extremely unorganised
- I go through random phases where i don't care what the consequences of my actions are
- I'm very sensitive and i hate it, its a downfall and something i can't control
- I am incapable of looking past peoples good points, i can see badness but i always turn a blind eye toward it
- I often change how i act depending on who i'm with, leading back to the two different people thing
- I'm not academic at all, i struggle with most subjects.
- I have a limited attension span
- I feel very deeply. When im sad im borderline depressed.
- I'm obsessed with my image and how i come off across to people
- No motivation or ambition
- I think too much about things i regret, i dwell on everything
- I get bored in relationships fast
- I'm almost too nice
- I find it hard to talk about feelings

So what do you think?

Actually, my first guess would have been ESFP as well. From your brief description I can see both Se and inferior Ni ("I go through random phases where i don't care what the consequences of my actions are."). Not wanting to talk about feelings is consistent with Fi, as is feeling deeply.

Don't worry about a lack of flightyness (a word on loan from George Bush). ESFPs are often described that way, but it doesn't have to be like that for all of them. There are multiple ways the same functions can manifest themselves. A lot of people will also try to tell you that ESFPs are stupid as well, but don't listen to them. While it's true they don't tend towards academia, there are many sorts of intelligence. The ESFP tend to have more social brain power.