• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type walking tourist

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
The INFJ or INFP page does a great job in contrasting Fi and Fe. For sure, I am not an INFJ. I can use Fe but it is not a preferred function for me. I think that I am far more of an Fi user though.
Here is an example:
I am very committed to the principle of nonviolence and I try to apply it to my opinions of the world and to my relationships with other people. Yet, at times, I far short of my standard of nonviolence. I get mad at someone for annoying me, for saying something rude, and then I have an angry, violent attitude. The fact that my attitude violates a principle that I hold so dearly bothers me without end. I find that I have to write through me feelings in my journal or take a long walk by the river. Usually the long walk is what helps the most when I need to get over these negative and violent feelings.
So... Fi... I am sure that it is more of a function that I use than Fe... but is it my preferred function over Se or Ti?
Let's discuss this some more.

Have you taken a look at this? http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...es/26408-yummy-mbti-descriptions-i-found.html

Also, remember not to confuse Fi with Fe - try to identify why you're feeling what you feel. Here's a page that contrasts them really well: INFJ or INFP? a closer look