• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type?

iLoveiLiveiAm

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This thread is a waste of time and space.
Sorry again admins.
Good-Bye.

Last edited:

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
I agree. INFP.

Definitely IN_P + Fi + Te = INFP :)

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
I would guess INFP from the info you've provided. :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
N vs. S: I am an imaginative person. I prefer to stay that way. I have the ability to see the entire viewpoint from every side. Every interpretation is possible. My speech is full of analogies, symbolism, and witty (In my mind) statements. Practical solutions are always the best. Give me fun or give me death.

I hate math. I tend to be decent at it when I try. My favorite subjects are history, politics, sciences, the arts, and fantasy.

I'm going to say Se-aux with tertiary Ni from this. So ISFP.
Next guess would be INFP.

iLoveiLiveiAm

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm going to say Se-aux with tertiary Ni from this. So ISFP.
Next guess would be INFP.

Finally, a different view of my type.
:hug:

I am a very good writer. I lack visual/drawing abilities. So I may not fit in the
stereotypes. :party2:

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
I also think that ISFP is possible. But you would have to provide more information from which the Ne+Si / Ni+Se preference would become more obvious. (Which is a pretty hard thing to do if you're not clear-cut, imo.)

iLoveiLiveiAm

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I also think that ISFP is possible. But you would have to provide more information from which the Ne+Si / Ni+Se preference would become more obvious. (Which is a pretty hard thing to do if you're not clear-cut, imo.)

Well, I tend to enjoy new ideas. I love philosophy and other theoretical topics.
I enjoy the thrill of action and impulsiveness. Yet, I am not very athletic and I do not enjoy working with my hands. I have a very good memory.

attetude

MBTI Type
xxxx
What's the point, from your answers you have already decided your type (INFP). Be honest and tell what you really think and not all-around MBTI profile descriptions. I'm judging ISTJ on this one.

EDIT: Aww, fuck, I'm actually feeling bad after posting that. You're ENFP and you're going to enjoy life in a few years.