• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seeing NTs argue about pointless crap on the internet makes me question my type.

She ain't no damned ENTP! I think she's ...

• Total voters

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay ... I do need other people to be energized. Without them around, I feel tired.

I use Ne a LOT

The function tests say that I have Ne, then Ti, then Fi, then Se, but that could indicate a weakness in the test's phrasing or in the accuracy of my answers / strength of my own self perception.

There are discrepancies, as indicated by the INTJ.

Somehow Trinity, Jenocyde, and I have been eyeballed for not matching the group.

I do like to be specific in my wording when I can.

I use Ne more than any other function.

:doh:

Screw it. New type: THE RADNESS. It has more letters than the others, so it's better. Because things that are more are better.

:)
The D is for derp :wubbie:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You want an invitation for Christmas, don't you? You're subtle, but I always notice people's hints.

hmmm, was that a bit of NFJness there? *shrugs* I'm a grinch and I don't celebrate christmas, but it is a good excuse to drink and buy things... not to mention raid peoples fridges at parties :devil:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
hmmm, was that a bit of NFJness there? *shrugs* I'm a grinch and I don't celebrate christmas, but it is a good excuse to drink and buy things... not to mention raid peoples fridges at parties :devil:

I don't believe in god, and I don't believe in christmas, but I believe strongly in invitations.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NTs are a different type of idiot.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
imho, there's never been any question of ENTP, honestly.