• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing this guy...

iLoveiLiveiAm

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
He can be very talkative.
He has a hard time with public speaking.
He cannot stand staying in the house.
He likes to pulls pranks on people.
He was called weird by ESFJ wife.
He forgot to check if the game was inside the case when he bought a Video game.
He is a fundamentalist conservative Christian.
He can be very close minded at times.
He seems to be a T. Good at figuring out definitions and working math problems. (Computer geek)
He makes lists when debating.
He is a controlling parent. (Grounded his daughter for not sitting with him at church)
He goes nuts at time with his senses.
He is a pushover.

ESTJ or ESTP in my opinion. (Maybe I)

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Not ESTP. I'd say pretty clear cut ESTJ.

bighairything

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't think there's really enough information to tell between the two, but the fact he seems to like using Ti a lot means I'll also go for ESTP.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP's are in no way shape or form "controlling" parents. It just doesn't happen like that.

They're more like big kids that want to have fun.