• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's do this.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Almost certainly N.

anything else could be either.

hit me.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
E....N...T...P

Also, we will have to continue that Vent discussion when my internet returns.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENT

Like I know what the hell I'm talking about.

:D

I just felt bad because no one answered.

You're a cool dude either way. :)

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
k I'll throw the info down here actually.

it should be helpful.

how I have perceived each of my assumed functions:

Te: Efficiency efficiency efficiency! I'm always trying to get the most out of every situation/resource, milk it for all it's worth and to the benefit of everyone who has worth.

Categorize! As is displayed by my interest in typology, I love to categorize and organize my ideas. This goes here and this goes here.

Example of what I thought was Te:
I recently started writing a sit com with some friends. My main focus has been on constructing a system to most effortlessly pool our ideas so that writing will be little less than creating a map and then consulting the effectively organized idea bank. (it's pretty simple, for example: I have an idea about character joe which will involve him using his office setting and will take him 3 scenes to complete, it involves no other characters. This get's tagged [Joe][Office][3 scenes] and then other tags designating theme/joke style/contribution to a running plot.)

Ni: Patterns, everywhere patterns! Very little tends to strike me as new. It's a little arrogant of me, but my arrogance is a reaction to this phenomenon, really. I'm often able to predict things because I relate whatever information I have about something now to similar information I have about other things. The other things have a longer chain of information and should the similarity be close enough or common enough I'll extend my imagining of the current to involve things it hasn't yet expressed.

This isn't a perfect system by any means, but it does prove pretty effective. I'm getting better at second guessing it too.

examples of Ni: Hmm this is tougher because it's pretty omnipresent. I'll come back.

Se: I like fun, whatever.

Fi: Value associations from within me come pretty often. I'm almost never in line with the group's ethical or moral determinations. How I approach things will often come down to simply how I feel about it. Do I want to promote this or attack it? Let's ask my feelings... feelings say attack.

When my emotions are behind me I operate a lot better, positive feelings just make me do better work. I've tried to surround myself with things that make me feel good so that I can do well. Doing well creates more things which make me feel good, it's a nice dynamic.