• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am tired of my threads

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ Agreed SS, she's not ENFP. Definite ExTx qualities about her.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Again, she flirts like a male ENTJ, ime :coffee:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And with that said.. Simulated world, it makes no effin' sense what you said earlier in the thread. If she makes a thread that is entirely about reaction, than reaction is what should be expected. I don't think TG would create a thread and then just dismiss the information inside of it, I think it is a measure of respect to respond to Halla's wall of text with a wall of text of her own, whether she agrees or not.

I don't even understand how this is relevant to anything I said, honestly.

To everybody else:

ENTP is the 2nd most likely here. I still say ESTP as #1, but both E_TP types are far more applicable than ENTJ.

And ENFP is just silly. :doh:

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I hadn't really thought of ESTP before, but it really does seem to suit Thatgirl, now that I think about it.

It explains a lot, actually.

Thatgirl, do you think it's possible you might be ESTP?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Kind of like the whole debate about Eric Cartman
cartman-gets-an-anal-probe-20071121032210186.jpg

ESTP OR ENTJ
that is the question.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't think she thinks she's an S, homies.

Just sayin'

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
ENTJ or ESTP?

Please consider the following:

When does an ESTP look like an ENTJ? When does an ENTJ look like an ESTP?

The Fine Art of Clarifying Type by Dr. Linda V. Berens

These two types can often look very much like each other.

Same Interaction Style. What makes them look so much alike is the In-Charge™ Interaction Style. Both of these types want to get things accomplished and get that achievable result as quickly as possible. They have a fundamental belief that it is worth the risk to go ahead and decide and trust they can take care of anything that comes up. They tend to make quick decisions. For them, there is no such thing as a wrong decision, just one that didn’t work. Both tend to be very Directing in their communications and Initiating in the roles they take with others.

Different temperaments, but much in common. ESTP is a variation of the Artisan pattern and ENTJ is a variation of the Rational pattern. Artisans have a core need for having the freedom to choose the next thing they are going to do with a drive to action and to make an impact, whereas Rationals have a core need for mastery, self-control, knowledge and competence.

The Rational need for competence also resonates with the ESTP. However, for the ENTJ, being competent ahead of doing something is crucial and they will want to understand something completely before they go ahead and act. The ESTP, on the other hand, will be more likely to quickly grasp the essence of something and then go ahead and take action, gaining competence as they go. When hearing descriptors, they may interpret competence in terms of their love of skillful performance.

Roles: Both temperaments have a preference for taking Pragmatic Roles so the freedom to choose the next action resonates to both types, as autonomy is the hallmark of pragmatic role taking. Pragmatism means doing what ever it takes to reach a goal, often ignoring rules or social norms. For the ENTJ, that freedom is around devising and getting others to follow a strategy. For the ESTP, that freedom is more often about the necessary tactical actions to get something accomplished.

Language: The temperament differences come in noticing their use of language, with the ESTP more likely to use language that describes things tangibly and the ENTJ language describes things conceptually.

Interest: Also note that ESTPs easily tune in to other’s motives and ENTJs are much more interested in structure than motive.

Cognitive Dynamic Differences. The cognitive dynamic pattern for ENTJ is Te, Ni, Se, Fi, with extraverted Sensing as relief role (tertiary) process and they often engage in quickly reading the external environment and are drawn to act on and shape that environment. This can easily look Artisan as they respond and adapt to what is going on, especially enjoying some of the more exciting Se activities. The ESTP pattern is Se, Ti, Fe, Ni; with Ni as the aspirational role (inferior) process. This can make them quite tuned into future payoffs and quite optimistic about what will happen in the future. They often get a sense of what is just around the corner and then want to seize the opportunities.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Which type is more likely to dominate the conversation and never quit talking in vent?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My two cents : nothing about TG particularly screams S or N to me. I'm sure she is an E and a T but I doubt she is a ENTP.

Nope. You expressed having taken true offense to the situation, rather than simply frustration or irritation. You also were motivated enough to post a wall of text, rather than dismiss the others outright. Fairly ENFPish reaction to negative stimulus.

Onemoretime, your thoughts on ENFPdom should be revised.

sculpting

Well since everyone else is playing, I vote ENTP. (Cause I think everybody is an ENTP, except Tinkerbell who is actually an ENFP using massive tert Te.)

ENFP flexing her Te. Fits every one of those categories.

I dont think this is correct. The enfp part. ENFP posts will be much longer and will ramble. We also cant spell and dont care enough to correct.

Neither is Happy Puppy, by first glance - but after a while, you begin to realize that the two extraverted functions often constitute the public face of an NeJi user.

ENTJs have Dominant Te and Tertiary Fi. ENFPs have Auxiliary Fi and Tertiary Te. Why would it be hard to confuse the two types? Particularly when the differences between Ne and Ni are so hard to quantify, and the public expression of Ne is often frowned upon?

One of my earliest threads was "When ENFPs turn into ENTJs" about an enfp's willingness to become a demonic Te tyrant when our ideals are under attack.

Guys

Leave her be....

It is her right to be what ever MBTI she prefers.... she has taken a gross amount of stick for it in the last few weeks, totally unessesary, totally uncalled for. ENTPIE change his type and got none of this stick - and he posts lots of ENTP threads....

I don't know all the history but I do see a group of people ganging up on one and trying to force feed their perspective onto her.... ITS NOT RIGHT!

See, now that is some very sweet Fi showing through. Overt concern for an individual being slighted by the group and a nice tert Te response to defend them. Accompanied by some spelling mistakes and not really taking the time to get another user's name spelled quite right. Oopps, that's an enfps lack of Fe showing through. Totally ENFP with a bit of overused tert Te.

Nope. You expressed having taken true offense to the situation, rather than simply frustration or irritation. You also were motivated enough to post a wall of text, rather than dismiss the others outright. Fairly ENFPish reaction to negative stimulus.

Did she delete the wall of text? Ah shit that's classic enfp...maybe I was wrong...

I think That Girl is an ENTJ because she doesn't project that feeling of friction I sometimes feel from ENTP women on here. I can't explain it - the female ENTP friction is a vibe that vaguely annoys me. TG is more straight-forward brutal, kinda like Jag. That Girl doesn't bother me, because she doesn't try to hide or manipulate anything. With less mature or less healthy ENTPs (male and female) I tend to get more of a feeling of "What? Who? Little 'Ol Me? That must be your problem!" TG doesn't do that.

I want to clarify that I do like some of the ENTPs on here very much - including several ENTP women.

I think that vibe is actually Ti being funneled through tert Fe that the ENTPs can use a bit like a scalpel. Find the ENTP revenge thread. They strike and you are not really quite sure if they struck or not....is it you or did you just get insulted??? Was...that...sarcasm...? I dunno.... I think most of the time only the other ENTPs really get it.

Younger ENTPs will just go for the jugular in a more abrupt fashion-less brute force but Ti mean.

I vote TG as being an ENTP as she is sexy-pay attention to the avatars-but in a more subtle, cutting sense than the sexy enfps. She also can come across with Ti sharp cruelty sometimes in her comments. I'd insert some Fi comments here but they would be taken incorrectly and resented, thus I wont.

She doesnt strike me as an ESTP honestly. I dont know why. I havent read many of her posts but she is always quite cuttingly clever and cerebral.

A strong Te user like an ENTJ seems much more dominating and blunt. Overt, powerful, very little subtle about it, yet with odd wierd idealistic tendencies from that wee little Fi. Plus few of them seem to stick around here. They are taking over the real world.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
See, now that is some very sweet Fi showing through. Overt concern for an individual being slighted by the group and a nice tert Te response to defend them. Accompanied by some spelling mistakes and not really taking the time to get another user's name spelled quite right. Oopps, that's an enfps lack of Fe showing through.

I don't have an opinion on either TG or tinkerbell's types, but just wanted to point out that tinkerbell has stated many times that she is dyslexic. Also, caring for an individual could be attributed just as much to Fe as to Fi.