• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTJ/ENFJ/ENFP/ENTP?? or just plain egoistical?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok. Though you have picked on me every chance you got the first time we met and I never understood it cause I really meant no harm, you seem to have changed 180 degrees and now strike me as a very wise person, who isnt only polite in conversation, but even can handle drunk insults I post on your rep comment wall.

Therefore, I am gonna retract my comment and speak the truth: I'll never read it cause its far too much text :D;D

Luv you marmalade :) (And I do really !)

I have always :heart: u Entropie, except for like the first five minutes when I hadn't figured you out yet. :D You are one of my favorites on here, seriously. Even if you are too lazy to read the entire post.

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
Do you enjoy being around people?

Only if they can bring benefits to me and they have the same idea with me.

You and some other people are the reason why some people are used and don't have friends. You are so close into finding relationships and different points of view.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I relate to the O.P. a lot, to be honest.

I wouldn't rule out ENFP.

EDIT:

Also, I think some of you are getting hung up on the dramatic language and missing the basic gist of it.

This person is not necessarily unhealthy or overly selfish.

A lot of it seems like hyperbole and exaggeration.

AND........Is it just me, or is this person NOT a native English speaker?

I think the O.P. requires some real ability to read between the lines.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
AND........Is it just me, or is this person NOT a native English speaker?

I think the O.P. requires some real ability to read between the lines.

Yes, and I too wondered if poor word choice was due to that.

I still think the views are a bit extreme. I think there's shadow functions showing an ugly face, whatever her type. I still think ENTJ. I think we can all agree there's a lot of Te and some not so pretty Fi.... Whether Te or Fi is in shadow is the question.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yes, and I too wondered if poor word choice was due to that.

I still think the views are a bit extreme. I think there's shadow functions showing an ugly face, whatever her type. I still think ENTJ. I think we can all agree there's a lot of Te and some not so pretty Fi.... Whether Te or Fi is in shadow is the question.

I'm seeing Fe and Ti, not Fi and Te!

The constant theme I'm finding is the pleasure of using (tertiary?) Fe to manipulate people, and a strong powerful interest in learning new things and in figuring out how things work.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm seeing Fe and Ti, not Fi and Te!

The constant theme I'm finding is the pleasure of using (tertiary?) Fe to manipulate people, and a strong powerful interest in learning new things and in figuring out how things work.

I'm sorry but I just don't see Fe - Fe would be more concerned with presentation and using social rules to get along with others, even if she didn't actually care deep down inside.

The naked ambition I also attribute to Te.