• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

i would like you to type me by asking me questions

autobombo

MBTI Type
xNTP
because i would like to see the depth of others' typing methodologies

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Are we only deciphering between ENTP and INTP as your profile suggests, or are there other possible alternatives?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you actually know your type or are you just observing the way we would type you?

autobombo

MBTI Type
xNTP
Do you actually know your type or are you just observing the way we would type you?

i have suspicions/always test one way however i sort of don't want to accept that that's the way i am, and am thinking maybe i answer according to how I know my prescribed type would

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Q2: Imagine you have a close brother who is dying from cancer. Which scenario would your behavior most closely match?

1) You become his guardian and fortress, living closely together. You ease his pain, help him physically, and play games together. You relish the good times you have left, because he could die tomorrow... but then again, it could be four years, or never.

2) You dive into seeking out cancer remedies, both new and old, in the hopes that somehow one of them will work. When you try a new one, you usually tell him about it, but occasionally you'll try one out without his knowledge-- after all, it's not placebo effect you're looking for.

3) When he starts to get really sick, you distance yourself from him. You observe his physical and emotional changes as the disease progresses, hoping that he will recover, so that you can have the kind of bond you once had before he got sick.

VagrantFarce

Do you prefer to get things organised and efficient by enforcing structure on your environment, or do you prefer to explore and understand things as they present themselves?

Do you follow seemingly directionless possibilities or ideas or tangents wherever they go, or do you detach from the world and experience all-encompassing perspectives?

Do you compare your current experience to past events and easily notice tiny differences between the two, or do you experience everything moment to moment in stark, vivid detail?

Do you measure your experiences against an inner collection of personal values that transcend social expectations, or do you prefer to match your behaviour to the expectations of others to ensure emotional harmony?

Don't think of it in terms of which descriptions you relate to, try and match the descriptions to your own every-day natural behaviour.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
First off, how old are you?

Second, what would be your dream job and why? Also what do you actually do and why?

autobombo

MBTI Type
xNTP
Q2: Imagine you have a close brother who is dying from cancer. Which scenario would your behavior most closely match?

1) You become his guardian and fortress, living closely together. You ease his pain, help him physically, and play games together. You relish the good times you have left, because he could die tomorrow... but then again, it could be four years, or never.

2) You dive into seeking out cancer remedies, both new and old, in the hopes that somehow one of them will work. When you try a new one, you usually tell him about it, but occasionally you'll try one out without his knowledge-- after all, it's not placebo effect you're looking for.

3) When he starts to get really sick, you distance yourself from him. You observe his physical and emotional changes as the disease progresses, hoping that he will recover, so that you can have the kind of bond you once had before he got sick.

a mix of 2 and 3, depending on my mental state at the time

autobombo

MBTI Type
xNTP
Do you prefer to get things organised and efficient by enforcing structure on your environment, or do you prefer to explore and understand things as they present themselves?

structure gives me solace. i do feel relieved when there is an itinerary or whatever. i prefer to be told what to do when i'm in an unfamiliar situation. however, i'm very messy, and don't write down my plans or anything. also, i get bored of routines very quickly.

Do you follow seemingly directionless possibilities or ideas or tangents wherever they go, or do you detach from the world and experience all-encompassing perspectives?

i detach. i like to bullshit with my friends and talk about conspiracy theories, or whatever, and i definitely have that "tangential" sense of humor.

Do you compare your current experience to past events and easily notice tiny differences between the two, or do you experience everything moment to moment in stark, vivid detail?
the latter. i mean, i obsess over the past but when things are happening to me (the most accessible example would be heartbreak, i think) it's always just so striking.

Do you measure your experiences against an inner collection of personal values that transcend social expectations, or do you prefer to match your behaviour to the expectations of others to ensure emotional harmony?
it depends on how much i like the people around me, and how familiar i am with them. if it's a group of strangers that i don't and won't ever care about then i'm not afraid to step on any toes. however, if i'm with acquaintances, i'll try and be accommodating. if i'm with my good friends, i stick to what i believe

autobombo

MBTI Type
xNTP
First off, how old are you?

Second, what would be your dream job and why? Also what do you actually do and why?

i am 19 years old. when i was a kid i said i'd like to be a photographer for national geographic, and that's still really appealing to me, but i have no photography skills haha. i'd like to write or work for a magazine, i think.
i'm a linguistics major at the university of florida because language absolutely fascinates me, and i'm good at that intense analysis that this field requires. it's a lot closer to math than to creative writing.

VagrantFarce

structure gives me solace. i do feel relieved when there is an itinerary or whatever. i prefer to be told what to do when i'm in an unfamiliar situation. however, i'm very messy, and don't write down my plans or anything. also, i get bored of routines very quickly.

Would it be accurate to say that you work best in small bursts of energy, rather than at a steady and reliable pace?

the latter. i mean, i obsess over the past but when things are happening to me (the most accessible example would be heartbreak, i think) it's always just so striking.

When you're not "obessing over the past", are you considering future possibilities?

Last question: Are you actively trying to reverse-engineer my questions (or would you if you knew more about Typology)?

autobombo

MBTI Type
xNTP
Would it be accurate to say that you work best in small bursts of energy, rather than at a steady and reliable pace?
yes

When you're not "obessing over the past", are you considering future possibilities?

yes, how things are likely to play out

Last question: Are you actively trying to reverse-engineer my questions (or would you if you knew more about Typology)?

hahaha yes i am