• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trying to type my mother.

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
I originally posted this question on the SJ forum, but was advised by a friend to put it here, which does make more sense.

I have never been able to type my mother. I know she's and extrovert and friendly. Her mother is typed as an ESTJ, and her father was a J as far as I can tell, so while she seems to be a J, I wonder if maybe this is a learned behavior by being raised by two Js and she is actually a P. I also suspect her of being an S because I can't have any conceptual conversation of any kind with her, which severely limits what I'm able to talk about. If I do attempt it, it usually ends in an argument of some sort because I get frustrated with her not understanding and she gets mad at me being frustrated and thinks I think she's stupid.

If there is any more information I can give to help solve this mystery please just ask and I will answer as best as I can.