• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

help me type someone please

autobombo

MBTI Type
xNTP
i know she's an I

she's really prone to hating/disliking people at a drop of a hat. i want to say she's an s because i find her intolerable, but she complains a lot, and much of what she talks about are complaints or daily occurences. she believes in objectively good and objectively bad people, and also that some people are never "meant" to cross paths. she's very relationships centered, and very easily falls in love with the next person, but always carries a torch for the former
GIMME SOME LETTERS, ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Why is being an S intolerable? wtf?!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This isn't much to go on.

-I think N is more likely than S. (Unhealthy Ni)
-Not a T dominant. So likely F.
-J/P? Dunno, give me more.

That said, I'm pretty sure she's unhealthy and that's always pretty hard to type, since unhealthy people don't really go according their type preferences.. :p

My guess would be traumatized INFP.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Never ment to cross paths? In a mystic sense, with no poticular explanation? That sounds like shadow Ni more than anything else. That would make conscious sensing introverted and intuiton extraverted, but like fluffy said, it's not much to go on.

What reasons does she give for her sudden hatreds?

B

brainheart

i know she's an I

she's really prone to hating/disliking people at a drop of a hat. i want to say she's an s because i find her intolerable, but she complains a lot, and much of what she talks about are complaints or daily occurences. she believes in objectively good and objectively bad people, and also that some people are never "meant" to cross paths. she's very relationships centered, and very easily falls in love with the next person, but always carries a torch for the former
GIMME SOME LETTERS, ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS

Hmm. Based on your doing the same thing, my guess is... xNTP?

Obviously I don't mean this for the other xNTPs out there...

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
This isn't much to go on.

-I think N is more likely than S. (Unhealthy Ni)
-Not a T dominant. So likely F.
-J/P? Dunno, give me more.

That said, I'm pretty sure she's unhealthy and that's always pretty hard to type, since unhealthy people don't really go according their type preferences.. :p

My guess would be traumatized INFP.
What the fuck? :doh:

We need more information, OP.