• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP or INFP

B

brainheart

There's nothing that says SPs have to be airheads and are only hands-on.

Maybe not in so many words, but that's definitely the impression that you get, which is what made me think INFP. Not only that, you see how people type musicians, actors, etc on here and it seems it's only the vacuous ones (aside from Bob Dylan) who are typed as SPs. It can be confusing.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Who ever said that people on here know how to type others?

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Could it be that people here might identify with their favorite stars and, therefore, enow the stars with their own types, inaccurate as that may be?

Who ever said that people on here know how to type others?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No worries. Don't listen to the stereotypes. I was an A student in high school and would've been an A+ if I actually tried really hard. My photographic memory really helped me there.
As for reading, I LOVE to read. I have so many books, its not even funny. I personally enjoy stories where you have to pay close attention from the beginning because there are so many clues to how the story will end. :wubbie:

I really don't know if you could really stereotype ISFPs period. We all seem pretty different from what I've seen.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not only that, you see how people type musicians, actors, etc on here and it seems it's only the vacuous ones (aside from Bob Dylan) who are typed as SPs. It can be confusing.

Typing celebs is not accurate; it's simply an amusing past time not to be taken seriously. People do tend to think N = creative, which is unfair to S types. If you look at most celebs, there is usually disagreement over their type anyway.