• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Then, based on that, I think we can (for the most part) rule out ENFP.

That is my honest to goodness answer. Really. One thing I am 100% sure about. NUMBER ONE.

I'm also absolutely, positively, completely 100% sure about my enneagram type being 1w2, along with all its positives and negatives.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:devil:

See? PROGRESS!!! IT IS ALL GOOOOOOD

YAY!!!!!!! PROGRESS!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

***feels much better now***

Well, if I really relate to Keirsey's idealists, and we are sure that I am E and J, doesn't that pretty much make me an ENFJ?

Screw the freaking functions. I like Keirsey's teacher explanation and can relate to it really well.

Besides, Jeffy said so! :D

VagrantFarce

OK!

SO!

Do you prefer to think terms of the past or present, and are concrete in thought, behaviour and focus?

OR!

Do you prefer to think in terms of what can be or what isn't, and are abstract in thought, behaviour and focus?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I mean, fuck a duck, is there like some unwritten rule that ENFJs have to be Ne-tards and Fi-tards, or what? Maybe I'm an ENFJ with some cool-ass Ne going on.

WORSHIP ME!!!!!!! LOL :devil:

Just kidding, but serious question: Couldn't that be the case?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OK!

SO!

Do you think primarily in terms of the past or present, and are concrete in thought, behaviour and focus?

OR!

Do you think primarily in terms of what can be or what isn't, and are abstract in thought, behaviour and focus?

2 - as in definitely NOT 1.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LL - you say organization is important to you, yet this thread is so disorganized and your approach to foruming in general is pretty haphazard. You seem to like to create possibilities rather than wittle them down... P. Actions speak louder than words, I say.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
LL - you say organization is important to you, yet this thread is so disorganized and your approach to foruming in general is pretty haphazard. You seem to like to create possibilities rather than wittle them down... P. Actions speak louder than words, I say.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop complicating it .......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:devil::devil::devil::devil:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have recalled on several occasions that it is very important for my environment to be positive.

Perhaps you Fi-users can help me on this: But aren't you guys like rock-solid inside? Your values are stable, and you have a stable core no matter what goes on outside?

I'm pretty much the opposite. My environment shapes me. So if I'm in a good one, I have the best ideas, the greatest challenges, the most wonderful results....If I am in a bad environment, I can go from happy to completely depressed, from secure to completely bonkers, from results-oriented and successful to complete and utter disaster, and it's REALLY SCARY how quickly that can happen with me.

I'm not ENFP, but I don't think most of them are nearly as confident as the impression they like to give. This is certainly true of ENTPs (even if I'm the only one willing to admit it.)

I would interpret this dependence upon the environment as an extrovert/introvert difference--extroverted people are dominant in extroverted functions which are, by definition, dependent upon external world approval (this does not necessarily mean other people's approval, just that the environment is running favorably) to feel validated.

However, based on your answer to wonka's question above, I'm still leaning ESTJ for you.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Why do you think it's pissing me off so much??? :steam: It's like the conference from hell where no decisions never get made and you're gasping for air in a room that has only air conditioning that only half-works and falling asleep, thinking, "DAMN IT WHAT IS THE RESULT ALREADY?!?!?!!?!?!?!?"

gee.....

isnt SIMPLICITY GRAND??????

;) Wonka, you are awesome - have I told you that lately? :hug:

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
Geez.....

The J/P distinction is really not that hard to determine.

Linguist, which appeals to you more:

1. Setting specific goals and working hard to achieve them

OR

2. Following inspirations and taking life as it comes

For the love of GOD---TRY to make a choice, please----the two options are really pretty different!!!!!! :devil:

NO, this is NOT a good way how to distinguish J/P. This is like, the most unrealiable way ever. The only reliable way is to determine if one's dominant perceiving function is introverted (Si, Ni) or extroverted (Se, Ne). All this thread (the number of pages alone) SCREAMS Ne. I fail to see ANY Si or Ni. Also, your definition of intuition was totally Ne.

Little Linguist said:
I'm pretty much the opposite. My environment shapes me. So if I'm in a good one, I have the best ideas, the greatest challenges, the most wonderful results....If I am in a bad environment, I can go from happy to completely depressed, from secure to completely bonkers, from results-oriented and successful to complete and utter disaster, and it's REALLY SCARY how quickly that can happen with me.

I believe this is true for every individual, type regardless. It sure doesn't have anything to do with Fi. It's just feelings.

VagrantFarce

00019e3a

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop complicating it .......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:devil::devil::devil::devil:

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!! ***holds gavel*** Are we making a decision, or are we making a decision??? Good, we're making a damn decision: That's what I thought.

(Would this be Se-temptation here? No, that'd be if I had an AK-47 instead of a gavel).

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Awww c'mere you!!!!! :hug: I really appreciate all the effort you are giving. Don't give up on me. Pleeeease???? :wubbie: :puppy_dog_eyes:

Thank you guys, for helping me. I really do appreciate it. It's not easy analyzing crazy ol' me.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How's this for simplicity?!?!?! Which of these best describes you!!:

ENTJ Profile

ENFP Profile

ENFJ Profile

*is going insane*

Definitely not ENTJ.

It's a very close call between ENFP and ENFJ. I know you guys are trying to tell me that that is impossible, and maybe I'm effed up with two people running around in my head, but I can relate to both a helluva lot. If I *had* to choose, though, I'd say ENFJ.