• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It really helps so much that you get down to the crux of the matter, like I said in my video! :) Thank you - I really appreciate it. :wubbie:

You're welcome, babe. :hug:

Now you can let you "as a kid" go back to sleep. ;)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought I was extraverted, until....

Okay, this is said half in jest, half in earnest. So I go on my Facebook page, thinking I'm all extraverted and know a lot of people with my 93 friends, and realize that my sister has 1,027! HOLY CRAP. All those times of answering 'I know a lot of people' on those MBTI tests were BS, I guess....And she is always going out and partying and shit, and what do I do? Sit at home; go on the computer; read; watch a movie; and occasionally go out with my husband or my friends when they have time. :shock: :doh: Am I a mutant E or what?

P

Phantonym

Maybe you have the stability that she's lacking, so she feels the need to fill some void with lots of "friends" and partying.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe you have the stability that she's lacking, so she feels the need to fill some void with lots of "friends" and partying.

That could very well be. She's also 11 years younger than I am, which one should also take into account, of course.

Just when I saw that, I thought, "Holy CRAP! I have no life! LOL"

P

Phantonym

There's always quality versus quantity with things like these as well. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I too dont think that your described difference is an indicator for E or I. That difference basically is best found in your usage of your functions ( if one does believe in mbti crap that is ).

Is your sister still single, btw ? :D

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
Firstly, introversion is not the same as having no life lol.

1027 friends. Pfft. I could get that if I wanted. But facebook 'friends' are often not at all equivalent to 'friends'. It can just mean 'people I met once at a party and added to the list' or even 'people who I randomly requested to be my friend'. Having a few good friends is in my introverted opinion, MUCH better than having a lot of mutual friends. I don't even have a facebook or myspace. Since you feel you need more you are either an extrovert or a misguided introvert.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Umm Facebook people are random? I have 400, and only 10 friends are truly 'authentic'. 100 I know as 'friends', and the rest are strangers. It's only facebook :cheese:! DW You are what you want to be :hug:!

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
A lot of the games on facebook require you to have lots of riends that also play the game. That's one of the biggest reasons that the number of riends increases. I have a fair few like that. Every so often I go though the list and prune out the excess.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's always quality versus quantity with things like these as well. :D
Absolutely!

I too dont think that your described difference is an indicator for E or I. That difference basically is best found in your usage of your functions ( if one does believe in mbti crap that is ).

Is your sister still single, btw ? :D

Yes i agree with this, i have friends who are introverted and go out a lot but chose not to communicate with many people. One particular INTP who is fairly social with her set of friends and goes out with the same people and is also very confident in themselves but prefers not to meet new people, i think she has more facebook friends than me too.

I think i have roughly the same amount of facebook friends as you, but its because i chose not to add idiots and people i don't know. Come to think of it i could probably get rid of about half my facebook fiends and be quite happy. :D
I also don't go out so much as i used to but when i do i am very sociable and i love meeting new people. I randomly chat with people whereever i find them...bus stop, shop, library, tube etc....tis my extroversion

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait you have you a sister? :huh:

Yeah, no, well, sort of. My sister is actually the daughter of my dad's girlfriend while he was alive, but we were all really tight-knit like a family, so I call her my sister.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks for the feedback on the Facebook thing, even if it was merged with an unrelated thread. I appreciate it. :)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does this rock, or does this rock????? RAWRRRRR

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************** (26.2)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************* (31.5)
good use

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36.5)
excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (28.3)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************ (36.5)
excellent use

introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************ (24.3)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.3)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.4)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESTJ

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR :cool: :party: :moonwalk: :static: :peepwall: :strawman: :solidarity:

It's official. I'm crazy.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
YOU'RE STILL TAKING THAT DAMN TEST??!!#%^fl8867&

Step away from the website...slowly... :yes:

Jaguar

You answered almost all the questionas as 'exactly like you,' which cannot give a useful picture of your development. Please use the 'Back' button to complete the questionnaire in a more realistic manner.

Lol.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HAHAHAA! I just thought it was an awesome result, and had to share!!! ;)

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your type: SANE

NAHHT!