• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have no type... help me

What type is Babylon Candle?

• Total voters

Jaguar

Hey Babylon, glad to see you finally pulled the trigger and made your decision. :happy0065:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
See how these clothes feel ... glad to see you've made a jump.

Now get on with doing something useful! ;)

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So Amar, Petty and Murk got me all riled up about my type last night lol...
this morning I thought about it for a bit, and then it kinda just seemed so obvious: rather than try to answer "as your preference", I would just kinda take a moment to "put myself" into a place where I most feel like myself. Like close my eyes as me today, and open them as me at ______ (place where I most feel like myself).

I just "put myself" into "me" as I am at some of my past summer jobs, events and activities that make me most feel like "me". The amazing thing was that this time taking the test I had much stronger urges to select "little me" or "exactly me". Usually I just tend to think of myself as "well ya I do that when I need to" and so my results emerge as much more "bland". Anyways, heres the results:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************* (33.5)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************** (18.6)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.7)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.4)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.5)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************* (37.6)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.6)
excellent use

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
Congrats - I hadn't wagered a guess in this thread, but I've been following, and ENFJ seems like a good fit.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
... I can't believe that I strung out 19 pages out of everyone! I was a narcissistic little 21 year old... That's all I can think when I read this thread lol.

Standuble

I liked how you eventually picked the MBTI type which the cognitive results above implied you were unlikely to be. I assume you did the test a few more times or had an epiphany or something and everything slid into place.