• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

6w5 or 5w6

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I score both of these..
I myself am unsure as I see a lot of me in both..

My therapist is unwilling to discuss Enneagram with me.. but is open to MBTI..(I sense a Bias lol )

I am looking for people who know what they are talking about in regards to Enneagram to ask the right questions of me.. so I can figure it out..

Please Help? I would be graciously grateful..:yes:

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm a 6w5 too, it stinks being anxious a lot doesn't it? I'm always afraid I'm going to have a stroke one day LOL

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm a 6w5 too, it stinks being anxious a lot doesn't it? I'm always afraid I'm going to have a stroke one day LOL

See I don't fear external dangers too much at all.. I fear intimacy..and myself.. I have way less faith in myself than I do others.. My own self mistrust causes the lack of intimacy..
I can't deal with the vulnerability, my own and theirs..

This all sounds 5ish.. but how I deal with it sounds 6ish

I get a bit paranoid and start to convince myself my partner is out to get me.. or manipulate me somehow..
I become petty and insecure..but this only happens in Love

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm sorry you are feeling that way :( Whether you are 5 or 6, that's not a fun way to feel ever. I hope someone who knows more about Enneagram can give more insight as I just figured out how to properly score the test today lol, thought I was 6w9, which the 9 does fit on rare occasion :) I hope your soul will be healed of all that internal fear and you begin trusting yourself soon. I went through a period like that for about five years in my early 20s - hellish. I don't know if this will help but try to be easy on yourself, give yourself the break of a lifetime and be a good friend to you. It will get better :hug:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm sorry you are feeling that way :( Whether you are 5 or 6, that's not a fun way to feel ever. I hope someone who knows more about Enneagram can give more insight as I just figured out how to properly score the test today lol, thought I was 6w9, which the 9 does fit on rare occasion :) I hope your soul will be healed of all that internal fear and you begin trusting yourself soon. I went through a period like that for about five years in my early 20s - hellish. I don't know if this will help but try to be easy on yourself, give yourself the break of a lifetime and be a good friend to you. It will get better :hug:

Thank you... embracing myself seems to be the key as it so often mentioned..

:hug: