• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ Needs Help Identifying Classmate!

BMEF

Hello everybody! I'm a male INFJ. I'm a sophomore in highshool. There is this girl in my class that highly disrepects me 24/7 in an indirect manner. We've been in the same school since nursery. I would greatly appreciate it if anybody can help me identify this girl's personality type. Listed below are a few of her descriptions:

* I'm sure that she is an Extrovert
* She laughs A LOT; a lot of her friends and our teachers tell her things like "You are a woman. Do not yell (or raise your voice)."
* She loves hanging around people that are funny and enjoy telling jokes.
* She is traditional. She is sexist.
* Her clothing is rather stylish, but conservative.
* She is extremely nice and friendly to EVERYONE in my class except me. Whenever I try to be nice to her, she would "repel" away from me.
* She's not confrontanational. If she has something to say, she says it in front of her "posses".
* She likes to dominate (have things done her way); be the center of attention.
* She always trys to avoid having one-on-one conversations with me. Whenever I try to confront her, she would saying something like "I'm busy now." and walk away.
EDIT:
* If you are her friend, she would treat you like a saint. If she doesn't like you, she would treat you like garbage.
* She always comes late to class. At least 98% of the time. She has to make an entrance (last one to enter class).
* She's outspoken. Sometimes, she would complain to a teacher for not being fair.
* She freaks out when teachers warn her that they might call her mother.
* Her older brother once got into a car accident. He did not have a driving license. When I asked her about the incident, she changed the subject ASAP. She only gave me a quick retort.
* ARROGANT.. At least, from a male INFJ's perspective.

Any ideas, anyone?

Thank you in advanced. :)

Last edited:
P

Phantonym

Awww...looks like the girl really likes you. :)

My guess would be ESFJ. Although there's really not enough information to decide whether J or P, so take this with a grain of salt.

BMEF

I don't understand why you two are acting very sarcastic. :huh:

Thanks for the help anyway..

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
My ESFJ friend is awkward with romantic interactions. She told the boy she liked that he reminded her of her brother. That about killed me.

She sounds ESFJ from what you have said so far. ...

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
What do you mean by highly disrespecting you in an indirect manner? Examples?

She does sound rather like an ESFJ with some unhealthy attitudes.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
She sounds like someone who doesn't like you but is avoiding saying "Get the fuck away from me I don't like you."

She's within her rights to avoid you if she wants to. Doesn't sound unhealthy to me at all.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She sounds like someone who doesn't like you but is avoiding saying "Get the fuck away from me I don't like you."

She's within her rights to avoid you if she wants to. Doesn't sound unhealthy to me at all.

Oh come on, everyone knows that unhealthy E_FJs dislike people!

P

Phantonym

I don't understand why you two are acting very sarcastic. :huh:

Thanks for the help anyway..

:huh: I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I'm sorry if you had that impression. It really looks like the girl likes you very much and she doesn't know how to act around you, so the only possibility is to act indifferent and try to avoid you. But we only have your words here to go with, only you can observe her.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
:huh: I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I'm sorry if you had that impression. It really looks like the girl likes you very much and she doesn't know how to act around you, so the only possibility is to act indifferent and try to avoid you. But we only have your words here to go with, only you can observe her.

I do this when I like someone. I'm a bit mean to them, and then I act like they're morons.no wait that's not true I just ignore them, and act like they're not worth my time.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Pretty much nothing to go on. You will get nothing remotely accurate if this all you're going to write.

BMEF

What do you mean by highly disrespecting you in an indirect manner? Examples?

She does sound rather like an ESFJ with some unhealthy attitudes.

What I meant was that she would avoid giving me eye contact whenever I would say something nice to her. She would for example, hold a strand of her hair and roll her eyes if I compliment her.. Of course, I no longer compliment her.

Unhealthy? That sounds good to me. :yes:

No need to apologize. :) I like your theory.

I'll edit my first post with more information.