• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can INFPs have high IQs?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
See this whole thing about "knowing" something first and then stating it with shady reasoning? Classic extraverted intuitiveness......... rotating a kinked block into a lock, eh, not so much. What's so intuitive about moving things in your mind?

I skip the smiley in lieu of a implied warning of such "shady reasoning" in every single post by having my type as ENZP....

:hifive:
(trys to roll a beachball around in my mind and assumes the other side is a square, gets me every time)

Standuble

See this whole thing about "knowing" something first and then stating it with shady reasoning? Classic extraverted intuitiveness......... rotating a kinked block into a lock, eh, not so much. What's so intuitive about moving things in your mind?

I know what you mean. I often feel comfortable walking down the street as I "know" there won't be a knife wielding psychopath waiting to jump out of a hedge or manhole and stab or shoot me...and there isn't. It is easy to say that such a fear is irrational but alas I do not know the statistics of the area. For all I know the public (that includes the elderly who dare I say are not always of sound mind) may see a spineless little pussy who carries sizeable amounts of cash around because he keeps forgetting to withdraw cash when required on a daily basis as a worthwhile target.

I think I'm talking bollocks here. I think I just saw the idea from a different angle. Rather than a bizarre shaped cube or sphere my mind sees its ideas akin to realising the seemingly attractive woman who you keep bumbing into is in fact a sixty year old man in drag and make-up.

I skip the smiley in lieu of a implied warning of such "shady reasoning" in every single post by having my type as ENZP....

They seriously are not going to believe you wrong and dismiss your opinion without examining its logic solely from the mere observation of your MBTI type? As the nice little kid once said: "THAT'S RACIST!!!!"

Please ignore this infantile post which has no doubt unnecessarily increased your post quote notification amount.