• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type?????!?!?

am_i_evil666

I have a big issue : I have no idea what my type is. I've been Browsing around this forum for a long time and I can't still discover my type.
The first time I took the test I came out as ENFP, mostly. Sometimes ENTP. But then I learned a lot more and I began to know which answer was for which preference and I simply could not tell which answer was more like me. I think it's that effect, but I don't remember how it's called. I can see traits from E, I, N, S, T, P and J in me. But I have no idea which ones are dominant.
And with the functions.....I don't know too much but still. I am convinced that I don't have too much Fe and that's the only conclusion I could draw.

Now a little bit about me. I feel that my personality is a bit contradictory and I've been told that I behave like a twisted person sometimes. I can be very moody and a bit emotionally unstable, I can throw huge fits or I can be ok. If I take any personality test at different times, I test differently according to my mood. Sometimes I feel depressed and very bad about me and sometimes I feel much too good about myself. Though this does not have to much to do with type.

I love being around people, but sometimes I'm too scared to talk to them and I'm a bit passive. My perfect social life would be to go out with lots and lots of people, but I think that was just inoculated by all the stupid media with the perfect college life. I do go out with people and so, but I feel that my expectations are never met. Sometimes I feel that I am too smart for some people. I need to be alone sometimes, but if it's too much I get really depressed. And sometimes I'm too passive to approach people and then I feel sad.

I do tend to overanalyze stuff, like gestures and word and I realized I never remember stuff like the eye colour or hair colour of people I know for some time.
But I do notice things, quite often much more than my ENTP friend.

I am very self-centered. I like talking about myself, but I do listen to my friends and problems and I am very much able to talk about their problems. But I have been told that I am cold and not very comforting to people. I like philosophical subjects, but I not very good at supporting my ideas.

And now, even though I have huuuge amounts of homework to do in a limited time, I decided to write this instead. I have a huge problem with deadlines. Thez terrorize me. I like to be on time usually, somtimes it happens, sometimes not. My room is very, very messy. I'm perfectly fine with it, until I start to hate it and I feel I cannot stand it anymore.

I think this is overally very incomplete, but I would like to ask people who know more about type what type they think I am. Any questions, please ask.
And try not to be very offensive and be nice with me. :smile:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFP or borderline INFP.

The moodiness makes me think you're not an ENTP.

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
Complete speculation:

I'd say E over I
No idea between N or S
I'd guess F over T
No idea between J or P

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Most likely ENFP. You don't seem T to me at all. Also, ENTPs may not care as much as you seem about their type whereas for an ENFP, it is tremendously important to know what your functions are, your values, ideals, to reshape and analyze yourself.

INFPs don't like crowds of people, it exhausts them very, very easily.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
I agree with these people: ENFP. ENFPs are awesome. ENTPs are hot, but ENFPs are so uplifting.
BTW, I hope no epileptic looks at your avatar.

VagrantFarce

Consider your interaction style and your temperament, those are great ways of choosing between more than one type. :) Using both interaction styles and temperament is, in my opinion, a much more accurate way of narrowing down your type. As long as you can settle on one of both, you'll only have one type to choose from anyway! :)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP. I could barely read the OP because of your retarded avatar though.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
BTW, I hope no epileptic looks at your avatar.

I've been thinking that very thing for a few days now. My brain starts to feel a bit weird when I look at it and I've never had a seizure.

I hope you change it. Every time I read one of your posts I have to cover part of my computer screen with my hand.

G

Ginkgo

I refuse to theorize about your type until you take down that avatar of yours.

Perhaps you want me to complain about it.