• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The INFJ club

princessleia1982

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
This is a place to discuss the INFJ type. I want to know what it means to have Intuition first over feelings and if that affects your love life so tell me about your love lives...

WednesdayGirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
My experience as an INFJ

I feel that responding to my intuition before my feelings...is typically a better approach for most things. :) For instance, if I were to have a "gut feeling" about a woman/man that "seemed nice" but found something to be largely out of place...I would need to pay attention to that. And have learned, over time, that doing so is the best choice. In the past, I would go back and forth...but usually found myself having to clean up the messes of ignoring my instincts. Thank God for that blessing...it has kept me out of alot of trouble.