• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The ENFP club

princessleia1982

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
This is a place to discuss the ENFP type. I want to know what it means to have Intuition first over feelings and if that affects your love life so tell me about your love lives...

Gin-raine

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My love life, hmm... I'm single but purely devoted to one person at this moment in time. I am extremely protective of my friends, many a person has been threatened simply because they said something to them that I didn't like... I'm the mother hen among my friends and yet I haven't any regard for my own safety as an impulsive risk taker.
I was in and out of relationship very frequently for awhile and then met a guy who ended up living with me, standing in between and bucking horse and bullets for me and who overall just clicked with me... though we have been apart for nearly three months now he and I are still very close and other than an INTP friend or two I have not even considered another male.

I guess what I am trying to say it that I'm picky, but once I find something I want and am determined to have it I rarely give up. The same is true for a particular position at work that I am trying extremely hard to earn.

Last edited: