• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my uncle - INTP, IxTJ???

VagrantFarce

Anyway, there's a link in my sig that goes to a guide to the functional differences between INTPs and INTJs. Dunno if it will help, but it's there. :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyway, there's a link in my sig that goes to a guide to the functional differences between INTPs and INTJs. Dunno if it will help, but it's there. :)

I think it's good for typing yourself, but I don't know how my uncle thinks. I only know how he comes across.....

I'm inclined towards INTP, because he can be very silly, and I see him as a thinker over an intuitive. I also tend to find NPs natural at explaining things. He seems like how I'd expect an NTP teacher to be.