• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my roommate.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got a new roommate. So I guess it's time to type her :p
I don't want to sound like a brat, but I feel surrounded by feelers in every aspect of my life! Anyways, I don't dislike her (at least not yet). I'm just curious. I would ask her to take the test herself but she isn't interested in personality tests.

She spends a lot of time outside of our room, which is nice.

Her boyfriend is her number one priority and has said that she would to California and chain herself to be with him. She also spent last night calling people she barely talked to to ask for money so she could visit her boyfriend at the last minute.

She tends to put things off to the last minute.

She doesn't waste much time and likes to be entertained.

She is very physically active, getting up at 6am to go work out.

She doesn't tend to over-react when offended, but can become offended easily. (Her old dorm had shower radios, I said I didn't need a radio because I become lost in my own thoughts. She took this to mean that I believed she didn't have thoughts)

She's quicker to tears than I am and for different reasons. (I cry because I don't reach my goals, she cries because her boyfriend might dump her for cheating).

She is pretty laid-back and a lot less judgmental than I am.

She's a dual major: Elementary Education / Criminal Justice and has a minor in Psychology.

She has an obsession with the marines and said she fell in love with her boyfriend at first sight. (Her obsession with the marines followed her boyfriend becoming one).

She doesn't seem to plan much and goes with the flow.

She is quick to communicate and seems to move on when I say a remark that bugs her. (thank god).

She doesn't talk much about the future and seems to be more settled in current preoccupations.

She sleeps a lot and during random parts of the day.

Thanks for everyone's help, if you need any more info. Do ask :]

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Maybe ESFP. Definitely an E - Calling people you barely talk to and asking for money seems E-ish

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Maybe ESFP. Definitely an E - Calling people you barely talk to and asking for money seems E-ish

Yeah, I definitely peg her as ExFP. then again, I thought my old roommate was an INFP, instead she tested as ENFJ. I Never comprehended how someone who spent more time in our room than I did and hadn't tried to make any new friends tested as an E.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, I definitely peg her as ExFP. then again, I thought my old roommate was an INFP, instead she tested as ENFJ. I Never comprehended how someone who spent more time in our room than I did and hadn't tried to make any new friends tested as an E.
Fish out of water. She probably wasn't comfortable in her surroundings. That's how I felt in my first year of middle school (plus I moved over the summer - no friendly backup) when I was mistyped as an INFP.

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I thought my old roommate was an INFP, instead she tested as ENFJ. I Never comprehended how someone who spent more time in our room than I did and hadn't tried to make any new friends tested as an E.
LOL! Yeah... she's absorbed in her quest to conquer the world. She thrives around people and definitely needs them, socializing is just not the top priority. ;)

Me -> only a couple of close friends locally. Although 380 people I'm friendly with in my FB friends. lol. I don't at all fit the type description of having to juggle school/work around my crowded social schedule. ^agree with PoprocksnCoke too.

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ESFP.

"She doesn't talk much about the future and seems to be more settled in current preoccupations."

This sort of points away from N and toward Se, which is concerned with being aware of surroundings, living it up, being present in the here and now and going with the flow. Also ExxP types just tend to be more about letting things happen and rolling with it.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
ESFP. Or one of the Se types. She isn't necessarily an F, Ts can feel quite insecure about relationship stuff. ESFPs also blend in well judgement wise with Fi Te so I'm not sure an INTJ offends them easily.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
ESFP. Or one of the Se types. She isn't necessarily an F, Ts can feel quite insecure about relationship stuff. ESFPs also blend in well judgement wise with Fi Te so I'm not sure an INTJ offends them easily.

I agree T's can be insecure, but I don't think she's an ENTP/ESTP lol

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
ESFP and she sounds annoying... I hate people who never shut up about their significant other.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think she's an ESFP.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sounds like an ESFP

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, I agree with these people. ESFP. I only put ENFP because I didn't really think much about the N/S. Sorry. *Makes mental note not to do the same thing again*

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got a new roommate. So I guess it's time to type her :p
I don't want to sound like a brat, but I feel surrounded by feelers in every aspect of my life! Anyways, I don't dislike her (at least not yet). I'm just curious. I would ask her to take the test herself but she isn't interested in personality tests.

She spends a lot of time outside of our room, which is nice.

Her boyfriend is her number one priority and has said that she would to California and chain herself to be with him. She also spent last night calling people she barely talked to to ask for money so she could visit her boyfriend at the last minute.

She tends to put things off to the last minute.

She doesn't waste much time and likes to be entertained.

She is very physically active, getting up at 6am to go work out.

She doesn't tend to over-react when offended, but can become offended easily. (Her old dorm had shower radios, I said I didn't need a radio because I become lost in my own thoughts. She took this to mean that I believed she didn't have thoughts)

She's quicker to tears than I am and for different reasons. (I cry because I don't reach my goals, she cries because her boyfriend might dump her for cheating).

She is pretty laid-back and a lot less judgmental than I am.

She's a dual major: Elementary Education / Criminal Justice and has a minor in Psychology.

She has an obsession with the marines and said she fell in love with her boyfriend at first sight. (Her obsession with the marines followed her boyfriend becoming one).

She doesn't seem to plan much and goes with the flow.

She is quick to communicate and seems to move on when I say a remark that bugs her. (thank god).

She doesn't talk much about the future and seems to be more settled in current preoccupations.

She sleeps a lot and during random parts of the day.

Thanks for everyone's help, if you need any more info. Do ask :]

esfp

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
ESFP and she sounds annoying... I hate people who never shut up about their significant other.

It varies for me. Friday she was driving me crazy, because of how melodramatic she was being. But today we baked cookies and bonded. It guess it depends on the day. I am cautious about saying I like someone, because they can change their colors pretty fast. They broke up today, I don't know if that's a good thing or not...

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
...She ended up being psychotic
Met a guy, decided they're in love and then unofficially moved out because I told her that her boyfriend couldn't have a key to our dorm.

I really need to meet for Introverted Thinkers.
Extroverted Feeler's are starting to get to me.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
ESFP
I say that because, you have painted a beautiful picture of what is probably not an ENFP.
An ESFP because:
She loves Marines: typically they are STJ's or STP's,
and idealist with a marine... I as an ENFP, don't feel that exploding passion she's talking about there, more like, confinement and rules.
She prob. feels safety combined with action and adventure, and a macho man, or a cage fighter, a rock star, a dude who can hold a gun and blow someone's head off.
I prefer an intellectual--who can also do that.
Also her majors-Childhood Education, and Criminal Justice
Basically she likes kids, she likes the idea of being a day care teacher, in a classroom, babies, toodlers, caregiving, and such, which shows she wants a family, with this dude!
and her other interest is brining criminals to justice, or learning the law.
Being a good civilian.
That stuff, family values, children, dating a marine, wanting to be a preschool teacher, (maybe) a lot of sensors take naps, she sounds pretty traditional, grounded, and not to eccentric. I don't get the slightes hint of weird from that description, other than having a shower raido in her bedroom.
Which means what?
Anyway.
I would say ESFP.
and Esfp's can get depressed, and sad too, espically if they are not constantly in a relationship. They will travel 50 miles at 4 am in the middle of the night to see someone who is hating on them. They also love solve problems by having sex, and love to talk about sex, which makes me (and other people feel uncomfortable) They are hedonists, who live for pleasure, love food, love drink, love a good time, and have to be with large groups of people, at all times. They have more trouble being alone than the ENFP. ENFP's can stay alone, for a while if we have a project to occupy us, then we come up for air. We don't need the constant attention. We need a break, too much sitmulation and partying is not good, the world is too sharp and edgy and people's drama is intense, we take in our environments and have to process everything, so we need time to download it. We are processors, if we download info, on a regular basis, then we are good to go, whereas ESFp's seem to just keep going and going. ENFP, will eventually self destruct, and be forced to slow down, unless we process, our feelings, and ideas. More though talking. ESFP, are more hungry physically, like getting up at 6am to exercise. That epinephrine in the morning feels good! ENFP's are more Cerebral in general, although they do love to work out. ESFPs are generally good peeps. The best roomie is an ESTP!
Never home!!!!!