User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

Default Type my roommate.

I got a new roommate. So I guess it's time to type her :P
    I don't want to sound like a brat, but I feel surrounded by feelers in every aspect of my life! Anyways, I don't dislike her (at least not yet). I'm just curious. I would ask her to take the test herself but she isn't interested in personality tests.

She spends a lot of time outside of our room, which is nice.

Her boyfriend is her number one priority and has said that she would to California and chain herself to be with him. She also spent last night calling people she barely talked to to ask for money so she could visit her boyfriend at the last minute.

She tends to put things off to the last minute.

She doesn't waste much time and likes to be entertained.

She is very physically active, getting up at 6am to go work out.

She doesn't tend to over-react when offended, but can become offended easily. (Her old dorm had shower radios, I said I didn't need a radio because I become lost in my own thoughts. She took this to mean that I believed she didn't have thoughts)

She's quicker to tears than I am and for different reasons. (I cry because I don't reach my goals, she cries because her boyfriend might dump her for cheating).

She is pretty laid-back and a lot less judgmental than I am.

She's a dual major: Elementary Education / Criminal Justice and has a minor in Psychology.

She has an obsession with the marines and said she fell in love with her boyfriend at first sight. (Her obsession with the marines followed her boyfriend becoming one).

She doesn't seem to plan much and goes with the flow.

She is quick to communicate and seems to move on when I say a remark that bugs her. (thank god).

She doesn't talk much about the future and seems to be more settled in current preoccupations.

She sleeps a lot and during random parts of the day.

Thanks for everyone's help, if you need any more info. Do ask :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

ESFP, probably. Not really sure about the E, though.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'd say ENFp.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Maybe ESFP. Definitely an E - Calling people you barely talk to and asking for money seems E-ish
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    Maybe ESFP. Definitely an E - Calling people you barely talk to and asking for money seems E-ish
    Yeah, I definitely peg her as ExFP. then again, I thought my old roommate was an INFP, instead she tested as ENFJ. I Never comprehended how someone who spent more time in our room than I did and hadn't tried to make any new friends tested as an E.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Severus Snape

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteIntrigue View Post
    Yeah, I definitely peg her as ExFP. then again, I thought my old roommate was an INFP, instead she tested as ENFJ. I Never comprehended how someone who spent more time in our room than I did and hadn't tried to make any new friends tested as an E.
    Fish out of water. She probably wasn't comfortable in her surroundings. That's how I felt in my first year of middle school (plus I moved over the summer - no friendly backup) when I was mistyped as an INFP.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteIntrigue View Post
    I thought my old roommate was an INFP, instead she tested as ENFJ. I Never comprehended how someone who spent more time in our room than I did and hadn't tried to make any new friends tested as an E.
    LOL! Yeah... she's absorbed in her quest to conquer the world. She thrives around people and definitely needs them, socializing is just not the top priority.

Me -> only a couple of close friends locally. Although 380 people I'm friendly with in my FB friends. lol. I don't at all fit the type description of having to juggle school/work around my crowded social schedule. ^agree with PoprocksnCoke too.
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

MBTI
    ISFJ

ESFP.

"She doesn't talk much about the future and seems to be more settled in current preoccupations."

This sort of points away from N and toward Se, which is concerned with being aware of surroundings, living it up, being present in the here and now and going with the flow. Also ExxP types just tend to be more about letting things happen and rolling with it.

ESFP. Or one of the Se types. She isn't necessarily an F, Ts can feel quite insecure about relationship stuff. ESFPs also blend in well judgement wise with Fi Te so I'm not sure an INTJ offends them easily.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    ESFP. Or one of the Se types. She isn't necessarily an F, Ts can feel quite insecure about relationship stuff. ESFPs also blend in well judgement wise with Fi Te so I'm not sure an INTJ offends them easily.
    I agree T's can be insecure, but I don't think she's an ENTP/ESTP lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Severus Snape