• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oh dear, Argus and the E/I battle.

What type is Argus?

• Total voters

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
What does that have to do with anything? I have no problems with your way of posting, and agree with your self typing.

This is TypologyCentral, don't be idiotic.

The post you quoted was also not written in a serious manner.

I think I like you... I think.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And I still want to bust your INFJ's ENTP-cherry.

You just wanted confirmation didn't you? Lol.

You just so clearly have Fe as a relief-

If everyone is arguing, I'll try to unify them.
If everyone is in agreement fairy-tail land, I'll try to get them to identify their differences and maybe even argue.
If everyone is quiet, I'll quite skillfully allure them into group conversation.
That clearly points to relief Fe. And pretty much everything else about you is ENTP.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My vote probably doesn't count much, but it was just vibes. :) I spoke to an ENTP about the introversion/extraversion thing with ENTPs though, and he said it was pretty common for ENTPs to be low on the e.

Vibes are how I base my typings and things. I think in vibes. So it's all good. :smoke:

ENTPs are the most "introverted" extrovert (even though that isn't the real definition of introversion, which that scale has a biological basis). They lead with Ne, which is an external process yet it's entirely mental and in their head. Then they have Ti as a supporting, which isn't really people related even though it's used to reach out to people. But then they have that Fe! So as long as ENTPs have external stimuli, they don't *need* people because when they have external stimuli their extroverted side is getting satisfied.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Vibes are how I base my typings and things. I think in vibes. So it's all good. :smoke:

ENTPs are the most "introverted" extrovert (even though that isn't the real definition of introversion, which that scale has a biological basis). They lead with Ne, which is an external process yet it's entirely mental and in their head. Then they have Ti as a supporting, which isn't really people related even though it's used to reach out to people. But then they have that Fe! So as long as ENTPs have external stimuli, they don't *need* people because when they have external stimuli their extroverted side is getting satisfied.

I was hoping for a post like this :)
You're awesome.

R

Riva

Only you could type yourself, although i assumed that you must be an INTP it does not count because I have never met you.
Most probably you are a entp with an introverted slant. (does that make sense?).
It is hard very hard to type a person you have never met, and I've never met you.
:)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
ENTP all the way. You speak the Ne-speak in most conversations on here.

Extrovert might have been an Se type. If you get hit with high detail descriptive stuff, it doesn't matter how extroverted you are, Ne starts to check out and run for cover.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Right.

Extraversion doesn't mean sociable. Extraversion means orientation to the external world. Object over subject.

In my own experience, ENTP's are instrumental extraverts. They use extraversion as a tool. The social world is like the water they swim in without getting wet. In comparing with my INTP friend and my INFJ SO, I am way less sociable almost bordering on anti-social. I am good with strangers yet I have a hard time being intimate with close family and friends. Very skittish.

I spend a lot of time alone and when I spend time with people it puts me in a fugue of self-conscious introspection as to where I fit into things. When I'm alone I almost forget I have a Self. I sync with the flow of existence. I think this is why being with people makes me feel weird. But, I care very much about the world and feel tied to nature and the cycles of things. I am drawn to history and the future and love to think about how things will develop as if watching from a mountain top. Sometimes I wish I could live forever even if it meant just watching just because I want to see the patterns and the development of Life.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Argus, judging by your facial expression(s), I would say you are evenly E/I, although slightly tending to introversion - which would make you INTP.

... Just out of interest.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
His face reminds me of an INTP that I may or may not know.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Argus, you're a hot, studly ENTP. Bear that cross.