• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oh dear, Argus and the E/I battle.

What type is Argus?

• Total voters

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
That's the spirit!

Any takers?

I wear attractive-smart-single-INFJ repellant.

Synarch, why the eff aren't you on ventrillo. Thatgirl and Provoker are "flirting". It's kind of weird.

Nyx

Any takers?

I wear attractive-smart-single-INFJ repellant.

Synarch, why the eff aren't you on ventrillo. Thatgirl and Provoker are "flirting". It's kind of weird.

really? ENTPs are my favorite type. Well, the idea of ENTPs.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
His face reminds me of an INTP that I may or may not know.

Maybe he was wearing a mask.
Or got plastic surgery.

(People are sneaky when they want to hide their type!)

Supah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Vibes are how I base my typings and things. I think in vibes. So it's all good. :smoke:

ENTPs are the most "introverted" extrovert (even though that isn't the real definition of introversion, which that scale has a biological basis). They lead with Ne, which is an external process yet it's entirely mental and in their head. Then they have Ti as a supporting, which isn't really people related even though it's used to reach out to people. But then they have that Fe! So as long as ENTPs have external stimuli, they don't *need* people because when they have external stimuli their extroverted side is getting satisfied.

Hey Blackcat,

A very smart and astute observation!

I totally relate with this.

Being classed Extrovert is a little weird for me, but I always test that way, have INTP/INFP/INTJ/INFJ friends/ex-relationships, and can really tell the E vs. I there.

Totally life of the party when the party exists, but I don't seek them out - many of my introvert friends are much more the social animal that I am, although they won't venture as far to talk to different people at a gathering. Social awkwardness FTW???? (no not really but it's funny to say).