• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help type these people

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Person #1 -
Buddy I used to work on school projects with. He would sometimes be a hard-ass, trying to prove people wrong. He would be very glad when some work or project was done - like he becomes ecstatic after it was done, this would be quite J-like I suppose. Believes in never giving up. A somewhat nerdy guy when you see him - he's big into internet memes, programming, that sort of thing. Can be extremely herky-jerky when he's driving a car. Not an overly social person, but can talk a lot on subjects which interest him. He decorated his room a lot by making his bed a big fort. This was in sharp contrast to my room, which was... well... pretty plain.

Person #2 -
Probably the nicest person I've ever met. Loves to live life and is extremely optimistic (sometimes to a fault, where she will forget or ignore some responsibilities). Sometimes gets taken advantage of (because of her kindness), particularly by her husband. Actually took a cognitive function test, and she got ISFP (with Fi as her strongest and Se her 2nd strongest function, I believe), but she says she doesn't relate to that really. And I agree with her, there's no way she's introverted. ESFP, ESFJ are very possible. Not strict at all, very easy-going. If she has an opinion, she'll try to convince someone in a pretty mild manner. As long as the ones who are close to her are happy, she is generally happy. She can be persistent, but you won't get annoyed by it (has a mild way to do it).

Person #3 -
Friendly person, especially to people he doesn't know well, tries to make people feel comfortable. Lives on a farm, where he had to get up early to do work. He's pretty good with tools and fixing things and he's helpful. Drives pretty fast, loves playing Halo to the point where he plays it online almost 24/7. Sometimes can be easily annoyed, especially by people. Likes to talk about people behind their backs. Takes things lightly, knows how to turn something you say into a joke, he can be a really funny person, but knows when to take things seriously also. His room is fairly neat and organized - he usually knows where things are. Goes crazy at parties - gets absolutely shitfaced, and becomes the life of the party. Generally goes to bed on time (usually at midnight each night).

Added details:
When in school, he always tries to find the easiest way to do something (and personally I don't blame him for this, although it will hurt him later). Like he uses homeworks from a friend who already took the class he's taking before, and he re-uses them. In other words, he's not a hard worker when it comes to school. Not the most intelligent student, but he can get by because of his resourcefulness, at least up to a point. Tries to get a lot of people involved in casual activities. From what I've seen, he seems to talk more when around more people.

What types would these people be?

Last edited:
P

Phantonym

My guesses:

#1 - IXTJ
#2 - XSFP. Not enough data to determine I/E other than your own opinion.
#3 - ISFJ

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Too little information to type any of these people accurately.

But, from what was said about Person #2, SEI (ISFp) and ESE (ESFj) are the most likely types.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Person # 3 is ISFJ without a doubt.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Yes, but your limited description is, well, limiting.

I added more on to Person #3, I'm not sure I can add any more to the other two, but I'll try. I put the following in the OP, but here are the Additional details for Person 3:

Added details:
When in school, he always tries to find the easiest way to do something (and personally I don't blame him for this, although it will hurt him later). Like he uses homeworks from a friend who already took the class he's taking before, and he re-uses them. In other words, he's not a hard worker when it comes to school. Not the most intelligent student, but he can get by because of his resourcefulness, at least up to a point. Tries to get a lot of people involved in casual activities. From what I've seen, he seems to talk more when around more people.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
#1 ISTJ, but need more details
#2 ESFJ, but need more details
#3 ESTP ....I don't hear ISFJ at all, or introversion.:shock:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
#1 ISTJ, but need more details
#2 ESFJ, but need more details
#3 ESTP ....I don't hear ISFJ at all, or introversion.:shock:

Exactly - that's why I was also confused when I read some of the replies. I don't know, maybe those who believe he's ISFJ can explain. Then again, this is why I made the topic.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Your added details aren't type related. You could make a case for many times with those small descriptions. I actually have no opinion of the person # 3 (I mistakenly confused #2 with #3). If you have nothing else to add, you aren't going to get anything conclusive.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Too little information to type any of these people accurately.

But, from what was said about Person #2, SEI (ISFp) and ESE (ESFj) are the most likely types.

Eww, socionics.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Your added details aren't type related. You could make a case for many times with those small descriptions. I actually have no opinion of the person # 3 (I mistakenly confused #2 with #3). If you have nothing else to add, you aren't going to get anything conclusive.

You want me to give a life story for them? I can't give you much more than that, because I don't know much more than that about them. This is not meant to be a final conclusion, just a casual thread to see if the person's type can be determined based on a given set of info. I've already provided the given set of info, the rest is up to the posters.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Life story =/= more than five sentences.

This is not meant to be a final conclusion, just a casual thread to see if the person's type can be determined based on a given set of info.

This thread is titled "Please help type these people." You provide limited information about these people, and then say "What types would these people be?"

Did you expect me to have read your mind when everything provided points to the contrary? You can not accurately type someone with such broad descriptions. Their types cannot be determined based on the info you've given - this makes your thread pointless.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Life story =/= more than five sentences.

This thread is titled "Please help type these people." You provide limited information about these people, and then say "What types would these people be?"

Did you expect me to have read your mind when everything provided points to the contrary? You can not accurately type someone with such broad descriptions. Their types cannot be determined based on the info you've given - this makes your thread pointless.

The point of the thread was just to see if, based on whatever information I could give, posters can figure out what type these people seem to be. When I said "What types would these people be?", I just meant what type do they seem to appear based on the given information, whether that information is long, short, whatever.