• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this bitch!

am_i_evil666

The first thing that I noticed about this person is that she is completely self-centered. She is very talkative and seems to be very friendly, but inevitably all conversations are hijacked into an ode to this person.
She wants to "be friends" with everybody and when this isn't happening and someone ignores her, she tries all kinds of strategies to grab their attention. One day she started inviting me everywhere and complimenting me, but when I refused to go out with her, she instantly turned 180 degrees and the next day she didn't even answer my Hello.
She is very curious and dying to find out all kinds of spicy details from other people's personal lives. She also finds pleasure in sharing with everybody embarrassing stuff from other people's lives. In front of them.
She wanted to find out how many guys I slept with from the first 5 minutes I met her. She's very promiscuous and she always repeats "I'm such a slut!!!".
She firmly believes that her approval is vitally important for others, such as their choice of boyfriends.
Although her dad is very rich, she has got a job and wants to be on her own. Inevitably, she did not manage to stick to her decision of not asking money from her parents.
She said that she is a very peaceful person.
One more thing: she seems to manipulate and control her "friends". Those friends seem to undergo a huge change in demeanor when she comes around, being friendly in her absence and ignoring me in her presence.

(Un)fortunately, I haven't got the chance to find out more about her, given the fact that she is simply too nosy for my taste and that's why I avoided spending too much time with her. Plus that I don't want my private life spilled all over the place.
Her presence makes me feel downgraded to the 3rd grade. Primary school.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ExFJ - really not enough information to type this person accurately.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I put an X on every girl that calls themselves silly, clumsy, random, douche, retard, stupid, bitch, whore or slut. People who insult themselves in such a way are manipulators. Ones as such cannot be trusted.

She's an EXFJ as the person above me said.

am_i_evil666

I forgot to mention that she loves to talk about TV shows, who made out with who and her personal sex life. When we eat, we always hear comments like "He came before I did". She feels the need to be liked by everybody, but also like to play victim when this does not happen.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
she sounds EXACTLY like my high school best friend who was an ESFJ, an annoying unhealthy ESFJ.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sounds like an annoyingly unhealthy ESFJ.

G

Ginkgo

At first I wanted to say ESFP, but once I read
She firmly believes that her approval is vitally important for others, such as their choice of boyfriends.
, I'm leaning toward ESFJ.

These kinds of people drive me nuts. I avoid them at all costs.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I forgot to mention that she loves to talk about TV shows, who made out with who and her personal sex life. When we eat, we always hear comments like "He came before I did".
That's not really type-related.

This person's not unhealthy - she's just very self-absorbed and manipulative. Extraverted Feeling types can be assholes.

Mystic_Tater: What suggests Se/Fi?

am_i_evil666

Does a person who is addicted to attention always pass as an ExFx??
INFJs can be attention whores too. Even though I can recognize the her a bit in the ESFJ profile I'm just reading, she does not seem very concerned about others.
Other people are just a tool of praising her. That's how I interpret it every time I see her
interacting.

Although I may be very wrong, I have only analysed what I have seen. I do not know her very well.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^The needs of an F. She absolutely can't be an INFJ.
Feelers use people as tools for praising them.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Sounds like a highly unhealthy ESFJ... pretty much like everyone else is saying...

I had/have one of those in my life

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Do you have anymore information?

Fe isn't always the warm thing.

G

Ginkgo

That's not really type-related.

This person's not unhealthy - she's just very self-absorbed and manipulative. Extraverted Feeling types can be assholes.

Mystic_Tater: What suggests Se/Fi?

I wasn't thinking in terms of functions. I was thinking in terms of the "performer" archetype description.

Don't get me wrong. She's definitely ESFJ. Furthermore, I doubt that an ENFJ would be concerned with such trivial details like the number of women you have slept with.

am_i_evil666

As I said, I didn't get the chance to get to know her more. Now I'm squeezing my brains for another details about her, but nothing relevant to her type comes to my mind. :(
She has 2 tattoos, she doesn't use her real name (only an initial)...she seems creative and decorates her stuff with paper cuts.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
This isn't aimed at you evil, but just some translation for future reference. Whenever you use these words in the tile of your thread, you're priming people to type the person as ExFJ. Unfortunately ESFJs get the brunt of it because ENFJs get a little bit of N immunity.

bitch=ExFJ
Manipulative=ExFJ
extroverted and selfish=ExFJ
nosy=ESFJ
insincere=ExFJ
hypocritical ExFJ
histrionic=ExFJ

ETA: If she's manipulative and people fall for it, ENFJ.
If she's manipulative and people don't fall for it, she's ESFJ.