• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this bitch!

Jaguar

The first thing that I noticed about this person is that she is completely self-centered. She is very talkative and seems to be very friendly, but inevitably all conversations are hijacked into an ode to this person.
She wants to "be friends" with everybody and when this isn't happening and someone ignores her, she tries all kinds of strategies to grab their attention. One day she started inviting me everywhere and complimenting me, but when I refused to go out with her, she instantly turned 180 degrees and the next day she didn't even answer my Hello.
She is very curious and dying to find out all kinds of spicy details from other people's personal lives. She also finds pleasure in sharing with everybody embarrassing stuff from other people's lives. In front of them.
She wanted to find out how many guys I slept with from the first 5 minutes I met her. She's very promiscuous and she always repeats "I'm such a slut!!!".
She firmly believes that her approval is vitally important for others, such as their choice of boyfriends.
Although her dad is very rich, she has got a job and wants to be on her own. Inevitably, she did not manage to stick to her decision of not asking money from her parents.
She said that she is a very peaceful person.
One more thing: she seems to manipulate and control her "friends". Those friends seem to undergo a huge change in demeanor when she comes around, being friendly in her absence and ignoring me in her presence.

(Un)fortunately, I haven't got the chance to find out more about her, given the fact that she is simply too nosy for my taste and that's why I avoided spending too much time with her. Plus that I don't want my private life spilled all over the place.
Her presence makes me feel downgraded to the 3rd grade. Primary school.

Let me help you. Her type is XXXX.
There, now you can storm the streets yelling, "I hate those XXXX's!"
Your post is nothing but whining.

kid-crying.jpg

am_i_evil666

You may have a point. I do not like her, however I am curious about her type and her motivations and I like to dissect her. Not literally. So, when you do have an answer to my original question, feel free to post it. Thank you!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was thinking ESTP actually (who I find most manipulative....), then I thought ESFP when a few of these items reminded me of an ESFP close friend of mine (who is not a bitch, but certainly has flaws - I still love her!). I'm going with ESFP.

Jaguar

You may have a point. I do not like her, however I am curious about her type and her motivations and I like to dissect her. Not literally. So, when you do have an answer to my original question, feel free to post it. Thank you!

Have you lost your mind?
The only thing MBTI measures is a person's preferences.
And it even manages to fail at that.

You're not looking for the truth. You're looking for a scapegoat.
Stop acting like a 3rd-grade child. She doesn't make you feel that way.
You do it on your own.

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Common folks, are we really this immature that we have to label one type as "bitch"? Seriously? Can't you see this person is extremely insecure or they wouldn't be acting this way in the first place? Everyone goes through this phase of turmoil (manifested in different ways) and has to get it out of their system in some way, usually in highschool. So stop pretending you have always been perfect.

This person ..is completely self-centered. She is very talkative...all conversations are ...an ode to this person. She wants to "be friends" with everybody...she tries all kinds of strategies to grab their attention.

She is ...dying to find out all kinds of ...details from other people's personal lives. She ...believes that her approval is vitally important for others...

She wanted to find out how many guys I slept with ...she always repeats "I'm such a slut!!!". Although her dad is very rich, she has got a job and wants to be on her own.
- First paragraph shows an absolute desperation for attention and to be noticed. The fact she is steering conversations to herself, shows she feels extremely insecure and thinks she isn't good enough and has to prove otherwise.

- Her attempt to get to know everyone and want them to come to her for approval is because she is desperate to become friends and accepted as a part of your group. So desperate, she must even if it means forcing herself on you.

- Desperate need to show that she's cool, slutty= popular in a naive mind. Need to show independence and rebellion - having her own place and job even if she isn't in any way financially stable.

Obviously it's not right, however... It is saddening and insulting that you think you need to find the one "bitch" type so you can label it. She's a desperately hurting person inside, just expressing it in an annoying way. You've been a jerk at times too. We all have.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually changed my mind.

This girl is so clearly an INTJ.

Am I right?

am_i_evil666

Obviously I don't condone her behaviour in any way shape or form. But it is saddening and insulting that you think you need to find the one "bitch" type so you can label it. She's a desperately hurting person inside, just expressing it in an annoying way. You've been a jerk at times too. We all have.

Was that aimed at me or at people who said that bitches are EXFJs?

I used the term bitch for 2 reasons:
1. to draw attention to my topic
2. through my eyes, this is how she relates to me.

From my personal experience, I have met bitches who were INTP, ESFP, ENTP.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Funny, when I say I am "random", "silly", or "crazy", I mean it in a complimentary way with a big smile! :D

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
I see ESFP. with no question. Why do you think ESFJ?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
To the OP: Your avatar could cause an epileptic person to have a seizure. I'm not joking - I hate your avatar, there's something aggressive and provoking about it that is very unnecessary.

I think your friend is an unhealthy ExFx. That's all I can say on that.