• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type and Clothing Style

princessleia1982

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
1. What is your type?
2. What style of clothes do you wear?
3. Post of picture of your style of clothes even if it is just from a magazine.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type- ISFP
Clothes- Sportswear or Jeans + T-Shirt combo.

My style is so generic I don't think that you really need pics.

princessleia1982

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
1. IxFP
2. I am so lazy so I just throw whatever on but I try to wear clothes that are comfortable and soft. When I put forth effort into my clothing selection I try to wear something with color, something with texture, something with shine, and a pattern of some sort. I used to dress punk but I am getting kinda old for that now.

Triglav

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
INTP
Most clothes are pretentious and obnoxious; I usually wear a shirt and tie to work and don a suit for more formal occasions.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. What is your type? INFP

I don't have one style, or at least I can't think of a way to pinpoint it. I tend to like things that feel "special", be it in the details or overall look. Even when I am in jeans and a tee, they have to have a certain fit and give off the right vibe, or I don't feel like myself. I admit I'm probably a bit contrived and nothing I wear is usually an accident. I have a clear image of how I'd like to look, even if it cannot be put into words. I love clothes and how they present an opportunity to be creative in such an everyday thing like getting dressed. My ideal is for everything in the world to be aesthetically pleasing/interesting.

I tend to like vivid colors or black (I dislike earthy tones or pastels), a variety of silhouettes, elegant or offbeat styles (or both), retro or very modern, sometimes a little rebellious or scruffy on purpose, other times simple and girly, fun prints, textures, big statement jewelry (particularly vintage or hand made stuff), and I have a thing for different colored/textured tights. I like to mix trends with my "signature" items, because novelty excites me; I get bored quickly.

I can shop anywhere from Target to the mall to a thrift store and still come out looking like "me", and I'm not a brand snob at all. My favorite piece of clothing is my fitted, cropped, leather motorcycle jacket. I've had it for years and I'm still not sick of it.

3. Post a picture of your style of clothes even if it is just from a magazine.
This would be an example of a girly retro simple look:
View attachment 4221

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. What is your type? = ESTP

2. What style of clothes do you wear? = Work (shirt, tie, slacks, etc.) Casual (jeans, shorts, polo shirts, Adidas sports wear, etc.)

As requested:
COLLAGE.jpg

CallawayGardens_HallKitchen013.jpg

Gym_RED.jpg

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
American Apparel, H&M, PacSun, Urban Outfitters, Value Village.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
1. What is your type?

ISFJ

lots of v-necks denim and scarves

These pictures pretty much sum up my style.

adam-levine-dior-3.jpg
jude_law-2015.jpg

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Man cleavage! :D
Do you have chest hair peaking out? :tongue:

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
1. What is your type?

INTP

Smart casual: chino or corduroy trousers, striped or checked shirt, knit sweater or cardigan, non-leather version of Dr. Martens (Dr. Martens don't make non-leather shoes any more :cry:) or plimsolls, flat cap.

See the picture with the Wikipedia entry for smart casual.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
What is your type?
Probably ENFP

What style of clothes do you wear?

Casual/retro. I dress like a stoner. Usually Jeans, cords, plain gray jeans with t-shirts and a zip up hoody sometimes.

I can't find any pictures that would describe how I dress, because it can be at times, pretty ecclectic.

I'm not into any designer clothes. I wear what I want to.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
^ Man cleavage! :D
Do you have chest hair peaking out? :tongue:

Why yes I do, would you like to run your fingers through it? :D

Kidding well not really but not enough to run your fingers through or write home about.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
What is your type?
INTP

What style of clothes do you wear?
Last year I was really into floral and frilly shit. This year, it's all about the basics. I usually only wear skirts or dresses... sometimes jeans for school. I never wear tennis shoes--I hate them!

Post of picture of your style of clothes even if it is just from a magazine.

I typically wear this... I rarely wear heals though since I'm 5'7". 4" heels + gigantic curly hair = too many stares. No thanks.

pi13-1.jpg

flowr1-1.jpg

Thank GOD I'm no longer bald. I was being ~edgy and cut off all my hair in January. Now I just have a curly fro (like below) and big red glasses. Hooray.

2gtaezm.jpg

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INFP. I layer. I feel I have a good sense of what looks good. But I tend to not buy clothes I want to (I'm very frugal when it comes to spending on things for myself).

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why yes I do, would you like to run your fingers through it? :D

Kidding well not really but not enough to run your fingers through or write home about.

I would soooo write home about it :happy2:

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
INFJ

Whatever is comfortable. Usually jeans and a t-shirt with a band etc. on it. I hate to wear dresses and skirts or anything too frilly. I've been told that I look hippyish/stonerish. I hate to look trendy too. Flannel is my absolute favorite thing to wear but I've stopped wearing my flannels for the time being because that is all everyone is wearing.

warrior_fierce_t-shirt-model.jpg

I wear shirts about that size (how it is a little baggy) and I wear black ones a lot. I don't typically run around with no pants on though so ignore that.

Eye 'n' Teepee

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I usually wear assless pants. To work, leather. For less formal occasions, cotton or plaid. A pea coat usually matches well; black or pink, according to what I plan to eat that day...and a blue beret to top it off.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Jeans, adidas shoes, whatever tshirt is available, occasional hoodie....

Nothing too fancy. I'm lazy when it comes to buying clothes.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
1. What is your type? ENxP
2. What style of clothes do you wear? Mostly timeless clothes. I don't really care about if my clothes are fashionable or not, as long as they suit my body. My clothes are supposed to stay good for a very long time. I never throw my old shoes in the garbage, if they're starting to fall apart, I let someone repair them. I wear a lot of black, red, grey, blue, brown and white. Not on purpose, those colors just suit me. I look terrible in girly colors.
I'd condider this to be somewhat my style:
gabardine-tracht-dress-chic-clothing-sample-sale2.jpg
35939_ou_dl.jpg
tuxedo.jpg

These are the kind of clothes that I wear when I'm feeling good. When I'm feeling bad, I just wear jeans and t-shirts.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ

Mostly solids, although I have a few patterned and striped shirts - commonality though is that they're all pretty tight-fitting (baggy/loose clothes do nothing for me). I tend not to be the trendiest because for one thing I usually hate half the trends, and for another it's simply too expensive to stay 'in style'. So overall I think I'm pretty classic/basic. Usually some sort of cardigan or jacket over the main top. Fitted jeans usually. Or if at work, fitted gray/black/pinstripe/khaki pants.