• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What does this sound like? :P

_dp

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
1w2
I did the PersonalDNA test and thought it was quite cool. However, not entirely sure how it correlates with MBTI. So I'll just post my results here and you guys can tell me what you think :).

I tested as a benevolent visionary:

You Are a Visionary

* Your imagination, self-assuredness, and knowledge of the world combine to make you a VISIONARY.
* You have clear notions of how things could be, and the confidence to try to make them that way.
* You enjoy having a routine, and prefer comfort and familiarity to risk and adventure.
* Not needing others’ approval to forge ahead, you are confident in your designs for the future.
* Your imagination allows you to envision the world as a better place.
* You’re better at thinking of the big picture than you are with details, and you can see wonder in abstract things.
* Style and appearances are important to you, and you have a good eye for beauty.
* You are somewhat rigid in your beliefs, which comes from both confidence and an aversion to change.
* You are good at creating works of art in forms with which you’re familiar.
* You’re not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.
* You’re well-attuned to your emotional state, and not afraid to use your feelings to guide you. You tend to be cooperative, rarely contradicting others, and always considerate of their feelings.
* You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
* You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation – friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.

If you want to be different:

* Appreciate the earthly, functional elements of things.
* Your clarity of vision sometimes prevents you from being open to new ideas. Try expanding your horizon of experiences, and experimenting with novel ways of doing things.
You are Benevolent

* You are a great person to interact with—understanding, giving, and trusting—in a word, BENEVOLENT
* You don’t mind being in social situations, as you feel comfortable enough with people to be yourself.
* Your caring nature goes beyond a basic concern: you take the time to understand the nuances of people’s situations before passing any sort of judgment.
* You’re a good listener, and even better at offering advice.
* You’re concerned with others at both an individual and societal level—you sympathize with the plights of troubled groups, and you can care about people you’ve never met.
* Considering many different perspectives is something at which you excel, and you appreciate that quality in others.
* Other people’s feelings are important to you, and you’re good at mediating disputes.
* Because of your understanding and patience, you tend to bring out the best in people.

If you want to be different:

* You spend a lot of time taking care of others, but don’t forget to take care of yourself!
* Sometimes you can get overcommitted, and when you sacrifice spending time with those close to you, it can make them feel unimportant.

numbers.jpg

And those are some numbers :).

I think this describes me more appropriately than the MBTI description does... so I'm not sure what to think. Thanks everyone :).

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
It doesn't seem to have much to do with MBTI. For one, there are many more possible types, and there's only one test (which is good - the people who wrote the test actually know what the hell they're talking about). I've taken the test a few times and gotten 'generous builder', 'something (can't remember) thinker' and most recently 'considerate realist'. I haven't seen all of the descriptions, but it seems that they may be a bit... horoscopey in that I would probably relate to a lot of many of the descriptions. On the other hand, it hasn't actually been wrong about me, and the inconsistency and/or horoscopiness may have something to do with the timespan over which I retested, and the fact that there are so many different types. Overall, I like this test.

As for your actual result, the test clearly says that you're slightly extroverted... although the openness in this test might have something to do with the MBTI extroversion. Being a 'visionary' probably makes you an N... The 'If you want to be different' parts sound kinda J-ish. I really can't see much in this test that might indicate T/F clearly (maybe something to do with attention to style or aesthetic/functional?). Trying to shoehorn this description into an MBTI type probably won't produce accurate results, but I'd say ENFJ, maybe.

Hmm, you used the same smiley three times. I wonder what that means? ;)

Last edited:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah it doesn't have much to do with MBTI.

Have you looked into E_FJ?