• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

More Type Confusion-Drama

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't know what type I am. (again). I've lost all vision.

I do more moping and sulking and spending time being emo than I would think most ENFPs would do.

I'm more social, expressive, talkative, and goofy than I would think most INFPs would be like.

I'm a strong type 4 Enneagram.

I feel better after I talk about some things, but only with those close to me. I keep a lot of stuff on the inside. I don't let myself get too passive agressive. I have mood swings. I'm a loner..but I do have quite a few friends. But none that I actually connect to on a philosophical/spiritual level.

I don't think I could ever express my deepest feelings and thoughts to anyone other than my dad, or a significant other.

Sorry to start this old drama up, I've been debating for a few months.

I'd like to think of myself as an ENFP.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
:hug:

Well, there's the old question...are you primarily energized by being with others or by being alone?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
:hug:

Well, there's the old question...are you primarily energized by being with others or by being alone?

YES.

I now that makes it seem clear, but it's still really confusing to me.

I guess what I'm saying is there are a lot of things I have in common with both types, and then equal amounts of traits I don't have in common. Then again, I may be perceiving ENFPs falsely, I don't think I know any other ones.

What do I come off more as?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
eNFP perhaps? trust my vibes

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I have a really close ENFP friend and while we were teenagers she was moody and wanted to be alone during her moodier moments. I don't know you but I get an ENFP vibe from your posts.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
YES.

I now that makes it seem clear, but it's still really confusing to me.

I guess what I'm saying is there are a lot of things I have in common with both types, and then equal amounts of traits I don't have in common. Then again, I may be perceiving ENFPs falsely, I don't think I know any other ones.

What do I come off more as?

Ne dominant doesn't seem like a stretch at all for you, then again, your Fi is definitely very present.

It seems that a lot of NFPs have trouble figuring out which one they are. Maybe some of the ones that have been in that type-limbo would be able to help you.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I have a really close ENFP friend and while we were teenagers she was moody and wanted to be alone during her moodier moments. I don't know you but I get an ENFP vibe from your posts.

That works. Heh.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Ne dominant doesn't seem like a stretch at all for you, then again, your Fi is definitely very present.

It seems that a lot of NFPs have trouble figuring out which one they are. Maybe some of the ones that have been in that type-limbo would be able to help you.

Yeah. I thought I was an INFP for the longest time, then Lady X and Blackcat kind of guided me into what they thought I was, an ENFP, and it fit. Up until now.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Then it's settled. ENFP for you! Congrats on finding out your true type! :D

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Too true... You could be an INFP I suppose.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Being young doesn't make things any easier. But I wouldn't worry about it. Your type will probably be clearer once it's not obscured by the "joys" of being an teenager (especially one with a feeling preference, oy vey).

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Being young doesn't make things any easier. But I wouldn't worry about it. Your type will probably be clearer once it's not obscured by the "joys" of being an teenager (especially one with a feeling preference, oy vey).

I think ultimately, this is probably what's going on.

FUCK ADOLESCENCE. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT SUCKS.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Relax and chill. You are an INFP.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy

Exactly. I think being younger is difficult in every way. I will also say that my same ENFP friend was much more comfortable around close friends as opposed to groups when she was younger. Now she has a very public job and she loves being around people most of the time. She just had to outgrow her teenage self.