• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ or INTJ or something else?

Lily Bart

MBTI Type
INFP
I tend to take charge in group situations, too. I really think it's Fe that does this, believe it or not. I care passionately about the issue at hand, and I read group dynamics really well, so it's very easy for me to take over in a group -- so easy, in fact that I have to tell myself to put the brakes on and give other people a chance. I'll also point out that while Keirsey is quite fixated, if you will, on the gap between F and T, regular Myers-Briggs places much less emphasis on it. There's a comparison in Gifts Differing of two naval officers (if I recall correctly) an INFJ and an INTJ, and the only significant difference seems to be that INFJ is more personable and relates more easily to those under his command, but the emphasis in the comparison is clearly on how similar the two types are.