• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another "What type do you think I am?" thread.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
okay right yeah...i'm not sure... i've never seen an intp write that way...or an istj say those things haha...but that's all i got for ya. :D

unless...entj makes sense...does it?

The ENTJ idea usually falls apart of the basis of E/I.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i just realized...some entj's speak that way...but okay. :)

OnePiece

Most introverts are screwed when trying to covert their MBTI type into a Socionics one, but I'm sure you're an INTP. One who puts a lot of stock in his Ti function. Most INTPs here (and INTPc) would probably best fit some type of ILE or ILI.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I shall name you type robot ;)

Sometimes there's not much point in chasing after the illusive "answer".

The label fits people, not person fits labels.
One empowers understanding, the other imposes restrictions.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'll make your matters even further confusing for you.

I was confused about the E-I spectrum for a while myself. I thought I was introverted for many years, but I find now that I really do need a lot of social interactions and such that I had failed to acknowledge. I may have just been overly paranoid about the intentions of others, or I may have actually been introverted, I'm still not even sure. It seems likely that you are an introvert, but seeing how tough it is to figure out where you are in terms of everything, that may not even be correct.

You could just be a fair even mix of everything.