• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type my new love interest!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Am I the only one that thinks this sounds ESTP? :mellow: In my experience, ESTPs are more curious about motivations than ENTPs

It's just that you guys are pretty transparent :coffee:
Why entp btw ? I didn't see any sure T trait there, even if an entp can indeed not come off as well, entp, at all.

A clue could be knowledge about X billions of totally unrelated stuff.
I'd go with enfp or esfp.
Not enough information. : /
You don't say how he observes things, an enfp and an entp can talk about the same thing and reach close conclusions yet think and communicate very differently.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Yes. The thing that makes me hesitant about him being an ENTP is he doesn't seem to have weird random knowledge or talk about systems etc... the only thing that he's said in our few interactions that was somewhat ENTP was him talking about environmentalism and how he only flushes his toliet after 3 pees because of the 8 litres of water it uses and something about ice water i dunno...he's being obama for halloween and he's white so he's into politics. Oh yes he's very into his own intelligence and that seems to be the #1 reason he is drawn to me (my own).

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
It's just that you guys are pretty transparent :coffee:
Why entp btw ? I didn't see any sure T trait there, even if an entp can indeed not come off as well, entp, at all.

A clue could be knowledge about X billions of totally unrelated stuff.
I'd go with enfp or esfp.
Not enough information. : /
You don't say how he observes things, an enfp and an entp can talk about the same thing and reach close conclusions yet think and communicate very differently.

I know ENFPs and he does not come off as ENFP so far. Could you elaborate on how you want me to describe his observations?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTP was him talking about environmentalism and how he only flushes his toliet after 3 pees because of the 8 litres of water it uses and something about ice water i dunno...
That's not entp, that's ecology.
Could you elaborate on how you want me to describe his observations?
I don't really want to, i'm lazy and run from unpaid labor.

I was leaning toward esfp.
Also the esfp I know have this thing about music (talent and love of) and it doesn't seem to be an isolated case.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
That's not entp, that's ecology.

I don't really want to, i'm lazy and run from unpaid labor.

I was leaning toward esfp.

Are there any tips you can give me for identifying if he's an ENTP or not?

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
He also seems to have a tight inner circle that's quite small and then his "constituents" as he calls them. So he's very social, but focuses most of his attention and energy on a select few.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Are there any tips you can give me for identifying if he's an ENTP or not?

I understand how you'd want him to be an entp as we shine and stuff.
Well, I doubt he's an entp.
entps generally need and enjoy some alone time, entps will make very wild conceptual connections during conversations and will answer more readily and enthousiastically to a conceptual theme than a life fact/happenings based theme(when it's not the small talk we're supposed to live through everyday.) entps like people but don't miss them when they're not there, entps tend to look amused when observing people. Stuff like that

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Well he cut his finger the other day to drip blood over some of his poetry (no lie)
oh god, i didn't see that.
No, entps have a gut deep hatred/boredom (same feeling) of the emo.Also Lets not confuse intelligence with being an intellectual, two very different things. (edit: no i'm not implying anything)
And poetry ? That's just silly.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
or could be an enfj.

anyway 'm out

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
No, he's not into social norms so he can't be an ENFJ. The bloody poem he has titled Arts & Crafts & Lacerations of Blood. He told me this while trying to keep a straight face. There might be hope that he's still an ENTP! Yeah, you guys are pretty awesome.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
He's also not emo and doesn't seem amused by it...

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
No, he's not into social norms so he can't be an ENFJ. The bloody poem he has titled Arts & Crafts & Lacerations of Blood. He told me this while trying to keep a straight face. There might be hope that he's still an ENTP! Yeah, you guys are pretty awesome.

Okay. He could be one. Either ESFP or ENTP.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
So the verdict is: ExFP. He scored equally on S & N. If I had to choose between those two I'd say ESFP though.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
So the verdict is: ExFP. He scored equally on S & N. If I had to choose between those two I'd say ESFP though.

Most ENFPs would score higher on the N. ESFP is probably right, especially because that was one of your two initial guesses.