• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is this annoying girl's type?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
- Changes her mind constantly. Always seems very sure each time she changes her mind, like this is the last time. But it never is.

- Talks a lot about Buddhism, but it seems to be all talk. Very inconsiderate of other people's lives and needs.

- Easy crier.

- Will be very intrusive, calling people at inconvenient times of day or dropping by when she's already been informed that they're busy.

- Seems envious of her friends.

- Complains a lot about her parents.

- High expectations and complains a lot when they're unmet. Seems not to realize when people are going out of their way for her.

- Loves to talk about philosophical topics, but I often get the sense that she doesn't really understand them.

- Accuses people of things in a passive-aggressive way, without just cause.

- Compliments and insults just as easily.

- Can't tolerate noise. Always stresses need for serenity.

- She really likes me a lot even though I've given her no reason to and make an effort to avoid her. She seems to find my opinions interesting.

I also wonder if my feelings about her can help to type her. ENTP interacting with ____?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
BITCH, is my first instinct, but I don't know unhealthy

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
BITCH, is my first instinct, but I don't know unhealthy

She definitely leaves a trail of anger in her wake. Not from me though. I don't have any feelings about her other than indifference alternated with annoyance.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
She also makes an excellent first impression. If I knew her based on only a couple of meetings, I'd say she's a great girl.

That wore off somewhere around encounter number 3.

G

Glycerine

eXFj with underdeveloped Fe... leaning towards underdeveloped enFj. Underdeveloped judging function can make an individual very wishy-washy or possibly she overuses her auxiliary (Si or Ni).

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
E_FJ. Could be an ESFJ in the Fe Ne loop or just an unhealthy ENFJ.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going with ExFJ also. Seems to have out of wack Fe.

OnePiece

Why are people so quick to throw the unhealthy label around here? Ridiculous. :shock:

Hey, ENTP, give us more to work with.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
My first thought about her was that she was an NFJ, but then I started doubting that because she's so much more blatantly manipulative than the NFJs I've known.

Sometimes she'll talk and start to cry as she's telling a story about someone who has wronged her (the wrongs always seem trivial to me) and if people seem unsympathetic, the tears turn off and she switches to something else ... almost like she has a swiss army knife of emotions. Once people start to sympathize again, the tears come back on.

It's weird.

G

Glycerine

My first thought about her was that she was an NFJ, but then I started doubting that because she's so much more blatantly manipulative than the NFJs I've known.

Sometimes she'll talk and start to cry as she's telling a story about someone who has wronged her (the wrongs always seem trivial to me) and if people seem unsympathetic, the tears turn off and she switches to something else ... almost like she has a swiss army knife of emotions. Once people start to sympathize again, the tears come back on.

It's weird.
She might just have a really fumbly/ underdeveloped Fe that makes her opposite of suave. A person can prefer a function but they can still royally suck at applying it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Why are people so quick to throw the unhealthy label around here? Ridiculous. :shock:

Hey, ENTP, give us more to work with.

seriously read that list, and tell me that a healthy type would do half those things.

OnePiece

Why so aggressive? Why take this personally at all?
I was joking, there was no intended aggression in my posts. Just playful inquiring. :yes:

No harm done, Pitseleh, I was kidding.

Maybe she's just immature, prp. There's not enough information to even play with the idea she's mentally unhealthy.

She might be unhealthy, she might have a black belt, too. :shock:

G

Glycerine

I was joking, there was no intended aggression in my posts. Just playful inquiring. :yes:

haha, the :shock: emoticon threw me off. :doh: It seems to be used to mean "whoa, you're dumb" or "that was an idiotic thing to say" LOL.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I won't judge whether she's healthy or unhealthy. I only know she's pissed off a lot of people I know so far, and I was curious about what her type could be because I find her perplexing.