• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is this annoying girl's type?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Matches a younger INFP I know. Well matches him every time he's upset or life isn't cheering him up sufficiently. Somehow that becomes my problem :rolleyes:

None of his description sounds INFP by a long shot. INFPs are not that demonstrative, very unlikely to intrude on people, unlikely to fake cry to manipulate or get attention, etc.

An "unhealthy" INFP is more likely to appear zombie-like, keep emotionally guarded, and to isolate themselves.

Yup, ENFP. What kind of J would be quick to change their mind so often?

Ones who are trying to fit in/please and/or manipulate. Again, out of wack Fe. Not saying Js are manipulative, but Js are MORE likely to be manipulative than Ps, IMO.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I know an ESFP like this.

But I'm pretty sure the girl you're talking about is ESFJ.

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Wow, that sounds exactly like an immature ENFP that I know! I mean EXACTLY! The intrusiveness, the jelousy, the false philosophical depth, the wishy-washyness, everything....and she's in her thirties. I know teens more mature than her.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
None of his description sounds INFP by a long shot. INFPs are not that demonstrative, very unlikely to intrude on people, unlikely to fake cry to manipulate or get attention, etc.

An "unhealthy" INFP is more likely to appear zombie-like, keep emotionally guarded, and to isolate themselves.
Well this one's got a raging ESTJ at times and THAT is intrusive. We're talking rude, blunt and emotionally manipulative behaviour.

The zombie like behaviour is not present, all that is noticeable is a raging need.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well this one's got a raging ESTJ at times and THAT is intrusive. We're talking rude, blunt and emotionally manipulative behaviour.

The zombie like behaviour is not present, all that is noticeable is a raging need.

Uh huh...well that doesn't fit the INFP profiles on the whole, so the exception is not changing the rule.

The OP still doesn't sound FP to me, especially INFP. Clearly sounds FJ to me.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thinking xNFJ. Not sure about introversion or extroversion based on this.

(Actually i'm thinking ENFJ based on personal experience with unhealthy ones... but I don't really have that much of a bases for the E.)

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
Yep, sounds like a former friend of mine, and he was almost definitely ENFJ.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
- Changes her mind constantly. Always seems very sure each time she changes her mind, like this is the last time. But it never is.

- Talks a lot about Buddhism, but it seems to be all talk. Very inconsiderate of other people's lives and needs.

- Easy crier.

- Will be very intrusive, calling people at inconvenient times of day or dropping by when she's already been informed that they're busy.

- Seems envious of her friends.

- Complains a lot about her parents.

- High expectations and complains a lot when they're unmet. Seems not to realize when people are going out of their way for her.

- Loves to talk about philosophical topics, but I often get the sense that she doesn't really understand them.

- Accuses people of things in a passive-aggressive way, without just cause.

- Compliments and insults just as easily.

- Can't tolerate noise. Always stresses need for serenity.

- She really likes me a lot even though I've given her no reason to and make an effort to avoid her. She seems to find my opinions interesting.

I also wonder if my feelings about her can help to type her. ENTP interacting with ____?

I haven't fully read the entire thread, but her behavior resembles that of my grandmother, an unhealthy ESFP who has had a couple of mental illnesses throughout her lifetime (Purposely correlated "unhealthy" with "mental illness" here). Actually, she still has them both. The only difference between her and my nanna is my grandmother doesn't pretend to love philosophy or theory. I can see though that the girl is probably sensing your N without realizing that she's sensing your N and wants to engage you in deep discussions because she wants you to respect and admire...her?
I'm taking a shot in the dark here.

Last edited:

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
^I can smell N from miles away. She probably just needs someone to talk to.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
ESFJ or ESFP. For sure.

And yes, she has mental trauma (probably from her childhood).

I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

I know this because I dated this girl. Of course she was in another body and used a different name, but she was the same girl described in the OP.