• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my EX-best friend!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I cannot seem to figure her out. She's bipolar or depressed or something so that doesn't make it any easier. She's definitely Introverted.

She's bitchy to people when she thinks they've done something the wrong way. She's really selfish and manipulative and super insecure. She's materialistic. She's obsessed with trying to get things from people, especially things that are free. She never cares that she's inconveniencing people. She can rationalize away whatever it is that she's doing. If she's stealing from a department store, she says that it's ok because they're making so much money they won't notice or care if I $5 ring is missing and she was poor so she needed it more than them. She's VERY convincing. She believes it. She is very good at talking herself into not feeling responsible or guilty for anything. She's fiercely protective of her personal space. She's very opinionated. Likes to dress conservatively and casually. She looks down on people a lot. She used to cry all the time when she thought something happened to her. But maybe that's because she was bipolar or something. She would never get upset about someone else. Only herself. She was always the victim. But she loves animals and when she feels like it, she can be really fun and playful. She's super seductive to men. She's always trying to win over people she feels are "cooler" than her and get in their good graces. Her room was always a mess and she did bad in school because she didn't try at all. But she gets straight As when she does try without having to work very hard.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Wow. She sounds like she has some serious issues. As for type, I have no clue.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
Umm I can't really pinpoint a particular type, 'cause this "paragraph of hate" seems a tad biased LOL.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
If your assessment is accurate, this person seems to be in such a chaotic state that attempting to assign a type would be pointless.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
we don't hate her, we love her, she's just a bad-ass. does that help?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
She can rationalize away whatever it is that she's doing. If she's stealing from a department store, she says that it's ok because they're making so much money they won't notice or care if I $5 ring is missing and she was poor so she needed it more than them.

You call that rationalizing? Hah!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ISTP, with negative ISFJ tendencies.

Maybe unhealthy ExFJ displaying IxTP shadow.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
She strikes me as an unhealthy XSFJ. If she were N she would be less inclined to steal material things (I like the idea of an INTJ girl stealing the complete works of Nietsche ;))

Other than that, any type can have very unbalanced emotions (you should see INTP during that time of the month...Holy ****) The fact that she gives much due consideration to her position relative to theirs suggests Fe.

The rest is just a guess, call it intuition. But yeah, hope I helped you start.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Umm.. Sounds like she has a mental illness or personality disorder.
Its very difficult to type people untreated for these things. It would actually be impossible based on this alone.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Bitchy, really selfish and manipulative. She's materialistic. She never cares that she's inconveniencing people. She can rationalize away whatever it is that she's doing. Stealing. VERY convincing. She is very good at talking herself into not feeling responsible or guilty for anything. She's fiercely protective of her personal space. She's very opinionated. Only herself. She was always the victim.

This could be my step sister you are talking about. I got her to take the test the other week and she came up as an ESFJ. Scary.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
ISTP, with negative ISFJ tendencies.

Maybe unhealthy ExFJ displaying IxTP shadow.

My friend and I were thinking she could be ISTJ or ISTP but we're really not sure. Even if she took the test we know she'd get the wrong result because she doesn't know herself at all because she's so messed up. The reason I'm not totally sold on her being ISTP is because she's so judgmental and doesn't like to go skydiving or things like that. Hmm...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My friend and I were thinking she could be ISTJ or ISTP but we're really not sure. Even if she took the test we know she'd get the wrong result because she doesn't know herself at all because she's so messed up. The reason I'm not totally sold on her being ISTP is because she's so judgmental and doesn't like to go skydiving or things like that. Hmm...

I know what you mean. A judgmental person who doesn't like to go skydiving doesn't seem very SP-ish to me, either.

But still, she doesn't seem responsible or consciousness enough to be an SJ. So all I can think is that either she's a really shy, judgmental ISTP, an extremely selfish and irresponsible ISFJ, or a totally screwed up ExFJ showing ISTP shadow. I have trouble seeing ISTJ because there's no Te, and too much bad Fe.

But you know, now that I think of it... she might be an ISTP with poor Se. She might be showing an ENFJ shadow with the condescension and need for approval. But I'm definitely seeing bad ExFJ and bad ISTP stuff. She seems so messed up that I can't tell what's her, and what's her shadow, but it's falling into those two chunks.

lamp

ISTP seems possible. I have an ISTP friend who has no desire to go skydiving, he can also be very judgmental :]

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Umm.. Sounds like she has a mental illness or personality disorder.
Its very difficult to type people untreated for these things. It would actually be impossible based on this alone.

+ 1

Actually this is probably the first time I've said this on this forum but she does sound like she may have proper mental health issues.

Not a great possition to be in because it's difficult to get a person into treatment before they have a full blown acute incidence (melt down of sorts). Don't try and get into diagnosing her, it's not easy to do but you may seek help/support via Mind in the UK not sure where in the US/your country of origin. You are in an extremely difficult possition so have a read about what steps you might take.

Mind, National Association for Mental Health | Mind

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not going to type her but it sounds like she has histrionic personality traits