• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is she?

bLAze

-Very smart
-observer, hardly talks
-very good at art
-very good sense of humor (i am entj and she understands my unique sense of humor perfectly)
-not touchy feely or flirtatious in the slightest
-seems "out of it" or dreamy... very hard to understand what is going on in her mind
-good self esteem
-not superficial
-gets along better with guys than other girls

i have speculations, but would like to hear.
thank you

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
From the very limited bit of information I say INTP.

Can you add more details?

Last edited:

bLAze

-sometimes dresses weird
-gets good grades in school
-very nice to everyone
-gets along with people
-will usually not start a conversation, but will always respond
- chimes in with her 2cents once in a while and on points she feels are important

Is there anything in particular that would help the assessment? It's hard for me to think of qualities to describe her.

bLAze

Any of these, but leaning toward IxFP. Need more details.

I can't think of anything else in particular to describe her, because she is a very reserved person. Any information in particular that would help with the typing?

Thanks for the help people, I am not good at typing introverts.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't think of anything else in particular to describe her, because she is a very reserved person. Any information in particular that would help with the typing?

Thanks for the help people, I am not good at typing introverts.

Are her interests primarily physical or intellectual? I notice ISFPs tend to be mostly into hands on activities and/or getting their senses stimulated, and INFPs will have a lot of bookish interests. Of course, both can have some of either, but look for a trend.

Oh, and in a similar vane, ISFPs and INFPs may be smart in different ways. I think it's safe to say the INFP will be more bookish again.