• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Ode To A Chair" Interpretation Plz....

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Careful with that axe Eugene,
Shine on crazy diamond and all good jublonski minerals. Isn't that sweet(pointing to two love cats in a tree) Hmmm....It's been so long, I wouldn't know. Anyway, what did Roger do with Charlie? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Well....have the lunatics are on the grass. The hair grows among holy doo wops. Does a bear bite rubber gloves while its neck beats. As the bugs fly down over strawberry fields of mountain dew. Revenge of the moth with the Disney Dream on the seat of your pants. Vacuum all you want missy
olive juice.

Lawn,
Ode to A Chair

So what's ode to a chair about, and what type would write something so random without being high?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The crazy type.

If I absolutely had to guess. I'd say an IxFP trying to be funny.

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
It would be pretty funny, but fails at telling a congruent story. Or actually any story. It's just full of references to the 60s.
Besides, some Pink Floyd's fan must have done it.

Careful with that axe Eugene
- that's a title of Pink Floyd's song.
Shine on crazy diamond - as above
Anyway, what did Roger do with Charlie? - well, Roger Waters was a frontman of Pink Floyd
the lunatics are on the grass - lyrics from PF's Brain Damage song

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? - that's a quote from a stupid commercial (I know it from marketing class - it's the longest played commercial in the World..)

strawberry fields - beatles?

And so on.

Who done it? Some ENTP, trying to be very surrealistic? I don't know.

Edit: Oh, and the Ode to a chair is a title of Pablo Neruda's poem. So whoever wrote it to you at least has some good taste in poetry. ;]

PS Why the hell have you put it here? ;)

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
It would be pretty funny, but fails at telling a congruent story. Or actually any story. It's just full of references to the 60s.
Besides, some Pink Floyd's fan must have done it.

Careful with that axe Eugene
- that's a title of Pink Floyd's song.
Shine on crazy diamond - as above
Anyway, what did Roger do with Charlie? - well, Roger Waters was a frontman of Pink Floyd
the lunatics are on the grass - lyrics from PF's Brain Damage song

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? - that's a quote from a stupid commercial (I know it from marketing class - it's the longest played commercial in the World..)

strawberry fields - beatles?

And so on.

Who done it? Some ENTP, trying to be very surrealistic? I don't know.

Edit: Oh, and the Ode to a chair is a title of Pablo Neruda's poem. So whoever wrote it to you at least has some good taste in poetry. ;]

PS Why the hell have you put it here? ;)

Haha, thanks to you and FluffyWolf! I understood a few of the references when it was first written, like 15 years ago, and I never understood most of of the rest. I was cleaning out my garage and came across it, so I decided to see if anyone on here could piece it together. Tada! Not to say that I get it still, but at least yall filled in some more blanks.:D