• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IN??

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol come on dude this doesn't have anything to do with J.

haha, assuming motives are we?

That question is a trick question :devil:

I read somewhere that INFPs inferior feeling function leads them to often assume a routine, I think it'd be interesting to know the answer to this question, so I'm asking :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I read somewhere that INFPs inferior feeling function leads them to often assume a routine, I think it'd be interesting to know the answer to this question, so I'm asking :D

Bolded: *universe crumbles*

Other than that it's safe to say you meant THINKING, and for that YES if we need to do something regularly we will stick to a routine.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whoops, sorry, you know I meant thinking!!

Need is different, I'm sort of looking for a natural inclination, similar to what fluffy wolf pointed out above. I've seen it in one of my friends, an INFP. She'd go to bed before everyone else as if it were routine. Both times were at parties though, maybe it was just introversion.

Lexan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'd agree with INFP, the actual profiles for just about all types aren't always particularly helpful, you won't get very far unless you find decent descriptions, or type people irl and get a feel for how they think.

Now, I have too questions for yooo, yes I dooo:

1. Where abouts in Australia are you!?!?!

Melbourne. Hope that helps with your attemting to type me lol. :)

2. do you stick to any sort of routine, for example, going to be on time, doing one activity for a specific amount of time?

Not really. I struggled a lot with routine, and it doesn't come naturally to me.

I've always felt that INFP, INTP and INFJ are all true in certain ways (INTJ is a bit farfetched I think), so I've never really conclusively typed myself with this system. For most descriptions I've read of each, there have been some things that make sense and some that don't.

Lexan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, I would probably say INFP, but....

There is something about INTP that makes a lot of sense. Perhaps it was due to a poor emotional state or something, but I used to be extremely argumentative, antagonistic even, especially on certain internet forums. Not saying that this suggests INTP, but that it doesn't suggest INFP. Also, I've often felt that there is a kind of emotional disconnection between me and others, except for those I am extremely close to, so extraverted feeling as the inferior function could make a lot of sense. However, I'm definitely an idealist, I'm not sure if I'd say my morals are as strong as the INFP's are made out to be, but I'm quite ethical. Not particularly so, though. I'm still in school, but I'm interested in science (medicine) or arts (music) for a career. I'd like to do something with both of them. I have a lot of interests and I'm pretty open minded - which suggests INFP. I don't see why it couldn't suggest INTP though. A lot of people who know me would say INTP over INFP, just because I appear so logical and calm. I'm not as logical and calm as I appear though. I must say, I have watched videos on YouTube of so called INFPs and have been like 'nahh that's way too soft and cuddly I'm not like that', and watched videos of so called INTPs and been like 'hey yeah, I can see myself in that person's shoes'.

I do think, as I am so god darn idealistic, INFP seems to be the best fit. A lot of the descriptions tend to fall short though. I haven't found a description that was really able to ring true for me. We'll see.