• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Matthew?

What is Matthew_Z's type?

• INTP

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • INTJ

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • ISTP

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
ISTJ is winning in the poll?

That's interesting.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
From what I've read, I'd guess you're an IXXX. That's my solid guess.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Interesting, half of the votes are for ISTJ.

Would anyone be kind enough to share their reasoning behind that choice? While it is the most picked, it would appear that it is the least vocal opinion in this thread.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see, but I don't care if I'm boring, I get things done.

I like ISTJs :hug:.

To the OP:
I don't know you well, but from posts I've seen around I'd guess ISTJ. The INTPs I have known personally have this wacky Ne side. There's nothing really goofy I get from you. When you make jokes, it's very dry and often sarcastic, in a way I've seen ISTJs being. There is also a controlled, exacting aspect to you that seems like Te. I think sensor because you also seem grounded and pragmatic. My 2nd guess would be INTJ though.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I like ISTJs :hug:.

To the OP:
I don't know you well, but from posts I've seen around I'd guess ISTJ. The INTPs I have known personally have this wacky Ne side. There's nothing really goofy I get from you. When you make jokes, it's very dry and often sarcastic, in a way I've seen ISTJs being. There is also a controlled, exacting aspect to you that seems like Te. I think sensor because you also seem grounded and pragmatic. My 2nd guess would be INTJ though.

So you're saying that you're perceiving more of an an Si (perhaps Ni) from my posts instead of Ne, rather than a Te instead of Ti?

Edit: :hug:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
What OrangeAppled said.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Interesting, 8/15 votes are for ISTJ. These results certainly differ from the current model I've reached on my own. Of course, what is a poll if it cannot be interpreted? Why is it that the earlier votes tended more towards an N preference, while the later votes tended towards an S preference? While numbers are significant, I can but only ask why they are as they are.

Also, thanks to all those who have thus far given input on this thread via either a post or a vote. (or both) It is appreciated.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
People will often vote for what they saw in your "Type:"

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

+1

This is what I think happens. Once you put your type in your profile, everyone's view will be skewed.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
maybe intj cuz i find you cool and exact in your dealings. but possibly intp..........usually intps are more bantery, in my limited experience.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Intresting and I hoped they go by stereotypes your avatar implies.

For tough INTJness I would have recommend the german federal minister for economy and technology :D

1617447622-karl-theodor-guttenberg.9.jpg

Loved not only by the girls :D