• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

because I want to jump on the band wagon (again)

INFP or INTP

• other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ok so most should know me well enough from vent and my blog based on my interaction in those places do I seem more INFP or INTP?

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
INFP. I've yet to see anything in your posts that would suggest Ti>Fi.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Damn, there's been hundreds of INXPs everywhere, I think they're just about all INFPs. Dominant Fi must be a little harder to figure out than I thought.

Purpz, you're not and INTP lol. You clearly don't have the INTP competency thing going on, and you seem more emo than whiney and annoying, which is the good old way of classifying the two (If I recall correctly). Only problem is, the system of INXPs=INFP doesn't work right, some of them turn out to be ISFPs, others are ENFPs, I thought I was INXP, and yet somehow I'm not an INFP at all :D. The INXP=INFP thing only seems to work after a certain period of time, the first time you test, it was INFP, then suddenly, it was INTP and you think you're an INTP, because NFs just simply can't be smart, it would be illogical :doh:. I should just join the INFP team and build some kind of morale or something, work out how to emulate Fi and flock them all to my own little personal army, and then unleash them upon the world!!!

Ah shit, I was supposed to be working out your type... I can't figure out Fi yet, *rainchecks*, but I'm using you as a lab rat of sorts. I'm so going to have this worked out soon, it's pissing me off :mad: