• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Infp vs. Enfp vs. Enfj

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hi! I'm new in this forum and I think it's awesome, the best of the best.
Some months ago I did a test and I was Enfp. I thought it fitted perfectly, but I did the test yesterday and I became a Enfj. It seemed weird because I'm not that organized. Actually, I'm disorganized, moody, talkative when getting known and some people cassify me as charming. I'm shy, but when I get to know the other people, I can talk for hours. I get bored easily and I often daydream. I want to study a career where I can be creative. Something like director, actor, writer, music engineering, etc. I also like to be around people, even if we don't talk that much because I'm just a little shy.

I don't know if it helps but I did the enneagram test and I got number 7. I also did the congnitive process test some time ago and I got FiNe, but I also did it yesterday again and I got FiNi. I'm very, very confused and I want to clear this up. Please help me if you can and if you can't thanks anyway, because you took your time to read this. I'm a man who's 18.

Bye, Bye, See you soon, in a world of peace, in a world of good and let me tell you, that something is fine as it was in neverland.

Ambrosia

MBTI Type
INFP
Have you determined your interaction style? The tests can be a good start, but they can only go so far, imo. You seem more like an NFP to me (I'm thinking E.) but organization alone can be a pretty poor way to determine P/J. Good luck!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The way you write actually really seems ENFJ.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Being enneagram 7 correlates strongly with being ENFP, though it also correlates more weakly with ENFJ; it almost excludes you from being INFP. 7s are usually extroverted perceivers, ie. Ne or Se dominant, which I figure is what causes the drive to embrace their environment.

Saying that, enneagram tests can be pretty unreliable. Unless you are clearly 7 every time, I wouldn't guarantee that it won't change too :).

What were your levels for each letter on the MBTi test? Were there any you were quite clearly one way for?

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
I got 63% Extraverted
95% Intuition
89% Feeling
68% Perceiving

I did the test in Mypersonality.info and I think my writing it's not that important since English is not my first language. It's Spanish. :hi: :headphne: :violin: :newwink:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Sorry, I forgot to say hi :). Welcome to the forum also.

Evan did some good stuff about this. ENFPs and INFJs normally have quite high N scores because they are dominant intuitives. ie. their strongest function shows clearly on the test. The problem is your F score is also very high, and your P and E scores are more moderate. So it doesn't really say much more than xNFx. At least you know you are one of 4 types :).

Try this processes test. The grouping of traits actually helps you read them more in context and see which functions are familiar as a whole.

The mypersonality.info test isn't bad. I got my type quite accurately from it. There's a thread on the best tests here.

btw, if I was going to guess your type I'd go INFP. Then ENFP. Then INFJ. I don't think you are ENFJ.