• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ENTP?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Someone called me one.

What are your opinions on the matter?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You're whatever type those Tachikoma's on the "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" anime are. They give me the same vibe as you.

The best type I could think of was ENTP because they seemed so goofy/random/mischievous, full of an odd, obsessive energy, yet analytical and creative. If there's another type that's like that, you could be that one as well.

You might want to include more information about yourself if you actually want any responses... there are a lot of new members that never knew you, and you're not giving the ones who do any new information upon which to form different conclusions from the ones they've already given.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
You might want to include more information about yourself if you actually want any responses... there are a lot of new members that never knew you, and you're not giving the ones who do any new information upon which to form different conclusions from the ones they've already given.

Okay, fine.

1. I talk a lot, but only when asked.

2. I'm in a creative writing slump. I seem to be stuck in political cartoon mode, which isn't very fun.

3. I spend a lot of time online -- I often initiate conversation one-on-one if I find someone interesting, but find the speed of chatrooms terrifying

4. I like flowers, bunnies, fractals, and knitting

5. The only reason why I'm conditioning the dead skin off my elbow is because there's no dead skin on the other one and I want them to be symmetrical

6. When faced with the decision this year of taking AP Advanced Physics and having an 11-hour school day one day a week plus homework and possibly killing myself because this is while I'm applying to colleges, or dropping it and going to school every day at 10 AM, I chose to drop

7. I was kind of annoyed when my brother came back home from college because he's kind of whiny and would be especially whiny because he's been separated from his girlfriend

8. I recently got my driver's license. I haven't gotten into an accident yet but I don't go driving often, so I don't know. I'm kind of afraid to because the key I have once got me stranded not too far away from home but too far to walk within a reasonable amount of time because my dad was too lazy to come and pick me up

9. I'm afraid of blood and heights make me dizzy.

Jaguar

Someone called me one.

What are your opinions on the matter?

Give it time.

If I have the desire to beat you with a baseball bat,
you just might be an ENTP. :D

Edit: What's your Enneagram type?
Have you taken multiple tests?
If so, do you find the result accurate?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Give it time.

If I have the desire to beat you with a baseball bat,
you just might be an ENTP. :D

And then will you beat me over the head with a baseball bat?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ

I really don't understand enneagram. I've gotten 5, 8, and 9.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
The best type I could think of was ENTP because they seemed so goofy/random/mischievous, full of an odd, obsessive energy, yet analytical and creative. If there's another type that's like that, you could be that one as well.

ENFPs aren't far off.

Okay, fine.

1. I talk a lot, but only when asked.

2. I'm in a creative writing slump. I seem to be stuck in political cartoon mode, which isn't very fun.

3. I spend a lot of time online -- I often initiate conversation one-on-one if I find someone interesting, but find the speed of chatrooms terrifying

4. I like flowers, bunnies, fractals, and knitting

5. The only reason why I'm conditioning the dead skin off my elbow is because there's no dead skin on the other one and I want them to be symmetrical

6. When faced with the decision this year of taking AP Advanced Physics and having an 11-hour school day one day a week plus homework and possibly killing myself because this is while I'm applying to colleges, or dropping it and going to school every day at 10 AM, I chose to drop

7. I was kind of annoyed when my brother came back home from college because he's kind of whiny and would be especially whiny because he's been separated from his girlfriend

8. I recently got my driver's license. I haven't gotten into an accident yet but I don't go driving often, so I don't know. I'm kind of afraid to because the key I have once got me stranded not too far away from home but too far to walk within a reasonable amount of time because my dad was too lazy to come and pick me up

9. I'm afraid of blood and heights make me dizzy.

IxFP types are a maybe. ENxP types aren't that bad fit either. I actually thought INFJ also.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought you said you were an INTJ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Better stay with intj...tho loneliness is far worse than craziness, its still not lonely craziness.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I just wanted to warn you, cause I like you

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
"I yam what I yam and I ain't no mores!"
Popeye.jpg

^ Considering getting a tattoo of this

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
ENTP
INTJ

This implies INTJ- Chart-the-Course
This implies ENTP- Get-Things-Going

I relate to the ENTP part except wanting to be a part of other people's projects. I only get into other people's projects if I'm invited and figure that they deserve their privacy to work on what they're working on. I invite people to help with mine and sometimes they return the favor.

I also relate to a lot of things in the INTJ profile but so much of it is in such archaic language that I can't understand it. This is probably why I can't think of myself as an INTJ. :doh:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I still think you're an INTJ.
Being an ENTP is awesome- but being an INTJ is kinda cool too.. I guess.. *snickers*.. okay- being ENTP is way better. :cool:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I was just wondering how I could possibly be an extrovert, mostly.